TCCoA Forums banner

21 - 40 of 819 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,875 Posts
Someone told me about Andy McKee a few years ago. I've never seen or heard someone play guitar like that. Truly amazing.

Speaking of guitars here's a favorite cover song of mine. I've never seen a guitar played like this before either. :eek:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/d9NF2edxy-M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Super Moderator
11,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
that technique (multi-string tapping) was primarily pioneered by Joe Satriani; the body slapping not withstanding. Fast-Forward to 14:30. 25 years ago.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/AkfFfqTkneY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

also, Stu Ham bass solo at 33:20

The epitome of all guitar playing
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/b61ixJ2v_8A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

he's now 50yrs old and still kicking everyone's a&#
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mhAwPX2lqPM?list=FLIoftadxV_8JhAIJQotLvBA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rmW_xuO24bI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KvknOXGPzCQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
&#775;
3,702 Posts
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/cCRBPv13GMw?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:D

Rayo..

·
pendejo
430 Posts
This seems appropriate.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TOZOP-wMfnI?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Registered
202 Posts
Because Cello... That's why!

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/a-exilmmGoI?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/a-exilmmGoI?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
My music "tastes" are pretty broad, I went from this:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/RXznhpPnwCo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

To this:
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BSG3shlHG7c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

In about five minutes.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Got to meet Hour of Penance (from Italy) 2 Thanksgivings ago and they autographed my HoP t-shirt too!
GM, if you don't have their album "Sedition" its a pretty good one to have. :D

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KEqUB0gp6tQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
The Master:

These are for the Maestro:

This thread is the bomb...

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I actually heard this one on the radio today. Thought I'd share another play of it...

Threads such as these help introduce me to music I may have never heard.

So I often think to post on the rather obscure music...:rolleyes:

Here's one for all bass junkies a koo-key tune by Ween...:cool:

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
My pick for the day.

Love the beach park guitar...

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/aWuIC4FTA9o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
In keeping with my great guitarist theme I offer SRV ftw!

If you haven't seen this video; It's one of the best. If you have seen it; "Play it again...Sam" I mean Stevie...:)

·
Super Moderator
10,319 Posts
Man; I hate the fact that all the Marilyn Manson videos I want to post Completely Violate the posting rules. :)

We need to be nice, Y'all. :rofl:

BTW, If you're religious and want to be really offended, look up his unreleased (s)aint video. You'll see why it wasn't released for one, lol.

:D

·
Super Moderator
16,766 Posts
I just posted N.W.A. **** the police lol. I for one consider this a free for all thread with it's own separate rules outlined in the original post. Think of it like state vs. federal laws :tongue:

·
pendejo
430 Posts
BTW, If you're religious and want to be really offended, look up his unreleased (s)aint video. You'll see why it wasn't released for one, lol.
I never really liked that song, Cool video though.
I haven't really listened to very much Marilyn Manson from any album newer than Holy Wood. I did buy a copy of The High End of Low, but I just couldn't get into the lyrics. The only CD in my Lincoln right now is a copy of Antichrist Superstar:D

21 - 40 of 819 Posts