TCCoA Forums banner

41 - 60 of 826 Posts

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
Yeaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! Maybe I'm old? lol Or my musical taste is quite mature for my age?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/T7mzRlhm7lA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Super Moderator
10,645 Posts
Speaking of N.W.A.:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/g87Xyt2agWQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:)

And my fave:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6BgaLJvTtTI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I for one consider this a free for all thread with it's own separate rules outlined in the original post. Think of it like state vs. federal laws :tongue:
"Rule #1 is: Uncle Grog is a Bad Influence..." :)

Note the eyeball gain focus...

(Cue banhammer in 3..2..1)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/hB0Dp9TrR1c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
3,734 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,039 Posts
Nah, some people think it's strange that I like a lot of music from the late 80's and early 90's.
I don't. 99% of what I listen to is older than me, I didn't like any current music when I was growing up, my favorite band in middle school was AC/DC and primarily of the Bon Scott era. I caught so much **** from friends that were baffled that I didn't like corporate Rap, bubble gum pop and alternative of the late 90s.

·
3,734 Posts
I don't. 99% of what I listen to is older than me, I didn't like any current music when I was growing up, my favorite band in middle school was AC/DC and primarily of the Bon Scott era. I caught so much **** from friends that were baffled that I didn't like corporate Rap, bubble gum pop and alternative of the late 90s.
Funny thing, when I was growing up in the 90's, I didn't care for the music that was out at the time. Now that it's 2014, I find myself listening to a lot of that music now.

·
Super Moderator
10,645 Posts
Funny thing, when I was growing up in the 90's, I didn't care for the music that was out at the time. Now that it's 2014, I find myself listening to a lot of that music now.
You guys sound a lot like me; I didn't like most of what I listen to now at all when it was new. :zdunno:

People I work with are really surprised by my musical tastes; I can be jamming to Sinatra and Basie in the morning, and Manson in the afternoon.

Can't listen to rap at all anymore at work; my VP heard "F the police" at about 7am one morning, and that ended that... :facepalm:

:D

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
With the advent of the Internet listening to music has never been better. Millions of songs at my fingertips. To think I started listening to music in my room with a mono record player, gray suit case look-a-like thing, spinnin' 45's in '64. These guys where around back then too. And, dang...they still roCK!

Some great tune posts. I've listened to every one.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
One of my favorite things to do in life is sit, and listen to music. Pick and play a song, one after the other, sometimes for hours at a time. Predominately, I gravitate to classic rock, however, my playlists are peppered with a variety of musical genera.

And country is no exception. :)

I hope you like these picks as much as I.

Haven't had much time to post much on the forum lately. Barely even looked at the Thunderbird in the past few weeks. But I have my reasons...

Perhaps you can relate?

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Today I'm posting some 90's (1998) techno. In my experience either people love this album or really don't care for it at all. Diff. not for everybody. In any case this album will put thee best systems to the test.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Threads such as these help introduce me to music I may have never heard.
So I often think to post on the rather obscure music..
Yeah, I totally dig these threads too. There's been a ton of cool tunes I really like that I probably wouldn't have otherwise heard, thanks to the "watcha listening to" threads I've seen in other forums. Plus, I like variety so that helps.

I like cranking this one up too:
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/LyEJxzQM24Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Registered
5,412 Posts
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ODhMdujZeEY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/un82tyFzG7I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ironically enough my bestfriend/brother, Ronnie (The lead singer), and I used to do drugs in my friends loft back before Ronnie went to jail, back when he was the lead singer for Escape the Fate. Not my proudest moment no, but very modern motley crue-esque if you think about it.

·
&#775;
3,701 Posts
<iframe width="560" height="315"src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PsxfvwuCqxo?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

With a tribute to my favorite artist.. :)

Rayo..

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
How about something from a college garage band. This came out in the 90's. Toadies. Track is off the album "Rubberneck", 1994.

·
3,734 Posts
How about something from a college garage band. This came out in the 90's. Toadies. Track is off the album "Rubberneck", 1994.
:headbang: Yeah!

·
Administrator
8,050 Posts
With a tribute to my favorite artist.. :)

Rayo..
Who Ray, McLean or Van Gogh? :tongue:

One of my favorite guitar players, Ritchie Blackmore.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/a1yeGlk_TJY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Joe

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Today I listened to this when I got up this morning. Eyes closed, I thought it was 1970 all over again.

·
Super Moderator
10,645 Posts
Ronnie Biggs died a bit back...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JNKxauE5V5Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And my personal favorite:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QeHIi3GqOiI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:rofl:

41 - 60 of 826 Posts