TCCoA Forums banner

861 - 880 of 910 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,619 Posts
Motörhead is whatever the **** Lemmy wants it to be!

·
Super Moderator
10,910 Posts
That's one of my favorite movies, lol.

People use to give us **** at the beach for TN "Lake Shorts" but I now have a printed pic of Lemmy wearing some I'll show to the next ******* that says anything. :)

Dude was larger than life, and the epitome of a Rock Star.

I've been listening to him since the 70's; they were the prototype for Metallica and all who came later.

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

·
Super Moderator
10,910 Posts
Wouldn't you love to have been in a bar somewhere, and see dude sitting there, and drink a few beers with him?

He had that "Cool Hardass" attitude, and getting punched out by Lemme would be at the top of my bucket list.

:grin2:

·
Super Moderator
12,423 Posts
Wow! This was posted briefly in 4K and then taken private. Fortunately someone ripped a copy and re-posted it!

Lightning like you've never seen it before! Transient 2

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I bought the new 10-disc set from the original Woodstock and have been listening to it over the last couple of weeks. Some of the performances are epic (Santana, Janis Joplin, Sly and the Family Stone), some are better than I expected (Mountain in particular), many are good or at least OK, and a few are weird (Incredible String Band) are just plain bad (why did they let Melanie sing?). Overall I like having this sampler of every act at the festival, but I'm glad I didn't spend the $800 for the 38-CD set of every song performed!

·
Administrator
8,174 Posts
Mike,

Is Fortunate Son from CCR on it? I heard that the CCR Woodstock release doesn't have it.

Joe

·
Super Moderator
10,910 Posts
When I was a kid, I thought "Have you ever seen the rain" was "Limousine Rain", lol.

This was long before the internet, where you can look up lyrics. :)

·
Super Moderator
12,423 Posts
I love these SpaceX tributes.

·
Administrator
8,174 Posts
Another casualty of the changeover? Unless I missed something, we can't embed videos any more?

Never knew there was an extended version of this song. This extended version of the Wilburys' best-loved song, End of the Line, was included as a bonus track on the UK single. It is currently only available on the vinyl version of the recent Vol. 1 and 3 reissue.

Joe

·
Super Moderator
10,910 Posts
No, Joe, it just changed:

·
Super Moderator
10,910 Posts
I just copied and pasted the entire URL from YT and it works.

No more Embed post, and all that crap.

·
Super Moderator
7,619 Posts
ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER! DO YOU SPEAK IT?

·
Super Moderator
10,910 Posts
With the cursing filter being back, I thought that would be the best example.

The line you posted is my favorite movie line ever!.

SLJ is so bad, his lightsaber is labelled BMF.

·
Banned
2 Posts
haha death metal & screamo ftw! right now its "scream aim fire" by bullet for my valentine, un next is 3 cd's worth of killswitch engage ? after that i think ill go for a little iron maiden

·
Super Moderator
7,619 Posts
An oldie but a goodie!

861 - 880 of 910 Posts