TCCoA Forums banner

881 - 900 of 910 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,423 Posts
Nice! Hi Darren! Hope you're doin' well.

·
Super Moderator
5,084 Posts
A blast from the past! Anybody on here other than me who is old enough to have watched that TV show?
Well, me, for one. Even first run, not reruns or syndication!

That song was written for the show; another theme song with a decided bass riff, the riff came first and the show built to match. Do you know which one offhand?

Hint: Peter Graves, Leonard Nimoy, Martin Landau ...

RwP

·
Super Moderator
5,084 Posts
A blast from the past! Anybody on here other than me who is old enough to have watched that TV show?
Well, me, for one. Even first run, not reruns or syndication!

That song was written for the show; another theme song with a decided bass riff, the riff came first and the show built to match. Do you know which one offhand?

Hint: Peter Graves, Leonard Nimoy, Martin Landau ...

RwP
Mission Impossible!
Got it in one!

·
Super Moderator
10,910 Posts
I saw Peter Gunn in reruns; MI I saw as it aired.

We even got to see The Prisoner as it aired (68?); I tried for years to find that later, but it wasn't until the internet that I found it again.

If you've never seen it, look it up; it was Patrick McGoohans followup to Danger Man.

·
Super Moderator
5,084 Posts
For USAians - "Danger Man" is "Secret Agent Man". I LOVED The Prisoner when I saw it as a kid.

Still like it ...

RwP

·
Super Moderator
10,910 Posts
I have to admit; I've watched the ending episode a hundred times, and I still don't think I understand it. :)

Was the door closing a reminder that the Villiage has all of us, or some other meaning...

The best shows are the ones that make you think. :)

One thing I do know; I am not a number, I am Grog6.

:)

·
Super Moderator
5,084 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,910 Posts
They were delicious.

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,803 Posts
Nice! Hi Darren! Hope you're doin' well.
We are doing good Ron, Staying busy being in one of the essential service provider fields. Luckily I work from home. Texas is bearing this pretty good .

Thank you friend , Hope you and yours are well, during these crazy time sir.

·
Administrator
8,174 Posts
I love that album! I always liked Ritchie Blackmore and he wasn't happy with the direction Deep Purple was going. I think this album was the first with Cozy Powell on drums too. Unfortunately egos got in the way and every album seemed to have different personnel on it except for Blackmore, then he ended going back to Deep Purple.

Joe

881 - 900 of 910 Posts