TCCoA Forums banner

81 - 100 of 819 Posts

·
̇
3,702 Posts
<iframe width="560" height="315"src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8r9i7YgB90U?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"more guitar"

:cool:

Rayo..

·
Super Moderator
7,480 Posts
The only band that matters!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vpJuE9-nZMQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
Listening to right now

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/AYglsRRBD9w?hl=en_US&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/AYglsRRBD9w?hl=en_US&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

·
&#775;
3,702 Posts
Nice Darren.. :thumbsup:

I like everything Ennio Morricone has done!..

Metallica did a bad azz version of "Ecstasy Of Gold" as well..

<iframe width="560" height="315"src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Zm7EeuWnc-8?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rayo..

·
Super Moderator
11,877 Posts
Awesome Darren! :thumbsup: I haven heard this song in years. It takes me back ...

Bonus points to anyone - except Darren - who can tell me what movie it's from without cheating and looking it up. :tongue:

Thanks for the follow up vid there Rayo. I could do without the personal dig that was laid over the video but I know you didn't put it there. NOT as good as the original but hey, it's Metallica.

·
Super Moderator
16,773 Posts
Damn, I saw Metallica and ______ of Gold and I got my hopes up that they covered another one of my favorite Diamond Head songs :tongue:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/OuejL6m_mlM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
I've been on a Pink Floyd kick lately.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xySyMp8itMs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/T_CATnUOngA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NCSJnI3gKLI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9tr-0LgKreg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1HxHwuiDPgk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8RbXIMZmVv8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UyRJzdKUho0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
&#775;
3,702 Posts
Bonus points to anyone - except Darren - who can tell me what movie it's from without cheating and looking it up. :tongue:
If my memory serves me correct it's in the scene from "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly"..

I think it's in that part where "Tuco" is running around the cemetary looking for the grave where the gold is buried..

Did I win?.. :D

Considering I own almost every Clint Eastwood western..I'm going to be embarrased if I got that wrong.. :xpshame:

Rayo..

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
Your Right Rayo . By the way if you guys ever get a chance to see the uncut version it makes the story more complete.

·
Super Moderator
16,773 Posts
If my memory serves me correct it's in the scene from "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly"..

I think it's in that part where "Tuco" is running around the cemetary looking for the grave where the gold is buried..

Did I win?.. :D

Considering I own almost every Clint Eastwood western..I'm going to be embarrased if I got that wrong.. :xpshame:

Rayo..
You just got it because Darren's Lee Van Cleef avatar tipped you off! :tongue:

·
Super Moderator
11,877 Posts
Dove Evolution and two of my favorite parodies. There's a soundtrack so it counts! LOL

If you haven't seen these before they're great!

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/iYhCn0jf46U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Slob Evolution

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7-kSZsvBY-A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Asian Guy Evolution

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jVY6VqfASOM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Super Moderator
7,480 Posts
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JfUow7hswDc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/SUUOFnV4sI0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I think they do this song justice.

·
Super Moderator
7,480 Posts
Agreed! I'm not a big fan of that song when Skynyrd does it, but really like that version of the song.

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
Agreed! I'm not a big fan of that song when Skynyrd does it, but really like that version of the song.
Meh, I'm the other way around. I like the original better, it's less whiney. :D
Different strokes for different folks, I suppose.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I actually like both versions of the song "Simple Man", and listen to them both often.

And now for something...completely different.

Here's some HardNox.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
After ten years the wife, and I are calling it quits. Hence the reason I haven't posted much. All my T-bird projects are on hold since I moved into an apartment here in downtown Dodge City. I've thrown myself into my job at work...ten fives plus 8 on Sat.. I run the snot outta' those machines.

The kids are all grown, and moved away years ago, so that's not much of a problem. We own three houses, and I've decided not to contest any legal action, but instead simply sign it all over to her. She needs the Impala too. I'll get something else. All I want is my own personal belongs, photos, a couple of artsy fartsy pieces, tools, and of course the Thunderbird.

In a kind of strange, rather sad way, I miss the two dogs more than anything. My eyes water at anytime for seemingly no reason. Remind my self that sometimes the trick in life is not minding that it hurts.

Plan to move to the Pacific Northwest in a year or two. Just me, and the T-bird will drift away...Now that thought makes me smile. :D

81 - 100 of 819 Posts