TCCoA Forums banner

121 - 140 of 819 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,889 Posts
Here's what's playing as I type this:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/w9TbiIEpZJ8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RwP

·
Super Moderator
4,889 Posts
Linky no worky!

Joe
It must have needed a cookie or something - it did when I posted, doesn't now, but I did the "Embed Code" instead.

RwP

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Personally, Staind is one of the few relatively recent bands that a like just as much as ole skool bands of the 60', 70's, and 80's.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Some Masters getting together:
Tony Iommi (Black Sabbath) guitar
Linde Lindstrom (H.I.M.) guitar
Ian Gillan (Deep Purple) vocals
Jon Lord (Deep Purple) organ - R.I.P.
Jason Newsted (ex-Metallica) bass
Nicko McBrain (Iron Maiden) drums

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/n2vxQApPg40" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/yoH367Dg4YY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6vx183adJm4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/sXp430ATiaI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
94 Thunderbird XX said:
Some Masters getting together:
Tony Iommi (Black Sabbath) guitar
Linde Lindstrom (H.I.M.) guitar
Ian Gillan (Deep Purple) vocals
Jon Lord (Deep Purple) organ - R.I.P.
Jason Newsted (ex-Metallica) bass
Nicko McBrain (Iron Maiden) drums
Nice little mellow, easy going tune they got going there. Never heard that before. Thanks for posting. Wouldn't you have loved to hang out with those guys for a while.:)

Rayo said:
That has to be one of my favorite albums.

All of you my friends who have posted on this thread have excellent taste in music. Seldom does anything in my life exceed my expectations. Music is often the exception. That and travel.

Here's Roy Clark playing some Ernesto Lecuona.

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/8WpU4p3MaOs?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/8WpU4p3MaOs?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
In the next few nights I'll be dedicating some music videos to strength members of club. Music that I hope will be met with approval by the recipient, and/or heralds a certain dynamic quality of that club member. I assure the reader that my picks will be chosen with respect, and yet may include some attempts at levity.

And so, without further ado...

My first dedication goes out to the guitar maestro who shared with us two of greats: Satriani and Malmsteen. And, if I may be so bold, I would like to add another name to that very short list.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Here is one for Brandon.

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
Making a Good Karaoke Song

I'm actually making a karaoke song for one of my customers from this song ...

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qYFNCenCZXI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Administrator
7,997 Posts
I heard this song this morning and I love it! :D

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/WIWbgR4vYiw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Joe

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Two of the strength members on my list of dedications just so happened to post yesterday. Sooooo...

Here's one for Rick, who really posts some interesting thread topics. Word has it too, Southern boy got some parts.:)

Hi ya Joe!

Beck deffinitely has amazing versatility. His album Odelay is one of my favorites.

Here's a track off that album I thought you'd like.
The song just rides along in a wide brim hat on a sunny warm day. Cheers.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I'm thinking Grog6 will like this one. :)

The shots of the Poncho are cool, but that's not why I picked this one...

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
I'm thinking Grog6 will like this one. :)

The shots of the Poncho are cool, but that's not why I picked this one...
<---- Not Grog6.... but still a fan of that song.

·
&#775;
3,702 Posts
<iframe width="560" height="315"src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Mp0ZISBYidI?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rayo..

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
<---- Not Grog6.... but still a fan of that song.
Yeah, I love the beginning part of that song. "Ahhhh, Space Lord, mother, mutha"...

I spent a three day weekend in Vegas a few years ago....I think, lol.

This is the song that I remember hearing, and reminds me of those nights on the strip.

Dedicate this one to you my 4 Cam Junkie friend.:) Thanks for the reply.

I figure everyone has heard this song a million times, so I picked a recent live version that I found. I think it's more interesting to watch for people on the forum.

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ryDOy3AosBw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

121 - 140 of 819 Posts