TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
You ever notice those little things that aggrivate you.... Here is a thread to post your pet peeves!

My met peave is when you buy or have a magizine sent to your house and you start reading it and those damn order this mag card all 12 of them fall out or make the damn magizine a pain to read...

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
When you get a zit right in the area near your nose and eye and it freaken hurts if you try and pop it and makes you tear up. Then swells up looking all red making you look retarded. ARRRGH!!!

·
Registered
518 Posts
When someone in a marriage cheats and their spouse blames the "other" man or woman. As if they had forgotten exactly who made the commitment to them in the first place.

·
Registered
217 Posts
from a college student's perspective, i hate it when professors take weeks to grade and hand back a test, paper, or project. If i spent hours studying, hours and hours writing a paper or days working on a project its the least they can do to freaking take 20 minutes to read my test or paper! and give it back!

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
When someone in a marriage cheats and their spouse blames the "other" man or woman. As if they had forgotten exactly who made the commitment to them in the first place.
Damn yours is alot worse then mine, hang in there buddy.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
People who say "basically" and "essentially". They are useless filler words that have no real meaning. I used to use them as well, until I learned the error of my ways. Now I can't stand it when I read something containing those words, it makes me feel like the writer/speaker doesn't really know what they are talking about.

That is a more specific part of a greater Pet Peeve of mine, which is poor use of English, especially on the internet. To me, the way you present yourself in the form of online posting is a direct reflection of your intelligence. I won't call someone an idiot for not using perfect English (I screw up from time to time, we all do), but to carelessly type away tells me that I probably would be better off not listening to what you have to say.

You spelled peeve wrong in the title. :D

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
When I have to stand behind someone who is getting into an argument with a clerk/employee anywhere I go to shop for anything.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
hollywood in general.

just because some person was the star of a movie, has a hit song, or has money in general doesnt mean they need special treatment. all this media coverage of a human being is completely unnecessary, like OMG angelina stole brad from jennifer aniston and now she makes one coment about how " it wasnt cool" and its its on every station. even though when it initially happened was years ago, its a frenzy now that this media whore loving country will pay to read about in the latest magazine. there are millions of break-ups in this country or people on drugs , people in jail, people getting a DUI as we speak but since they dont make millions of dollars we dont hear about it. and thats the way it should be, i mean does the world NEED to know that an actor or singer ran a red light absolutely not. but its all about money and tv time and magazine sales for the millions of people that actually give a rats ass even though it will never affect them and in a month will never be spoken of again.

·
Super Moderator
16,764 Posts
environmentalists, the green party, their supporters and everyone who buys a hybrid or eco car for the main reason of "making a difference". I'm so sick of listening to these poofs talk down to me for driving the cars i drive and liking the cars I like. Everytime the subject comes up with friends or family it always ends up in a big arguement fueled by me 99% of the time.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
People waiting for my parking spot at work and actually have the nerve to ask me if im leaving. Seriously, they will circle the parking lot for the 10 mins I scrape my windows and let my car warm up. Last year this lady waited 30 mins for me because I had to go all the way back to maintenance in the warehouse I work at to get WD40, then walk all the way back to put it away. Also when they dont give you alot of room to back up and actually leave.

·
Registered
855 Posts
People waiting for my parking spot at work and actually have the nerve to ask me if im leaving. Seriously, they will circle the parking lot for the 10 mins I scrape my windows and let my car warm up. Last year this lady waited 30 mins for me because I had to go all the way back to maintenance in the warehouse I work at to get WD40, then walk all the way back to put it away. Also when they dont give you alot of room to back up and actually leave.
Same scenario at the mall when Christmas shopping and someone is driving behind you on your heels waiting to see where you parked. That is when I bust their a$$ and I wander aimlessly around the parking lot pretneding to remember where I parked my car.:D

·
Premium Member
3,247 Posts
I'm surprised someone didn't chime in with their pet "peave" being spelling, since you spelled "peeve" wrong...........lol

1 - 20 of 83 Posts