TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
$.25 poster
1,900 Posts
Ive seen that a million times now.

that guy gets owned big time. i almost feel bad for him.

·
$.25 poster
1,900 Posts
alright...

guy sells other guy gears. Once the dude who bought the gears sent the money for the gears and shipping, the dude who sold it to him decides to raise the price before he sends him the gears.

still with me?

the guy who sold the gears decides to cash the orginal check even though the guy he sold the gears to demanded the gears for the advertised price (never got em) or his money back.

So with that, the rest of the forum tears the guy apart, gives out his personal information, yearbook pictures, destroys his seller rating for ebay, and makes fun of his family.

Thats the best i can do.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
ya i didnt feel like reading 75 pages. i read the whole first one then i hit the bottom and was like :eek: 75 pages f*ck this i skipped to like a few more then scanned got bored so i left. i didnt see the pics or info. you know what page ??? :D see that stuff dont happen here you get like 1 bad post and BAM !!! that thread is bye bye. i cant believe they let that go that long :rolleyes:

so thanks for the short version saves us alot of time. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Read to page 24, got bored. I think all the good stuff's been edited out already.

Makes me want to get in touch with the guys I've sold parts to and make sure they're happy...

·
Registered
91 Posts
I read the first page and saw nothign good coming out of that besides eye strain, our forums are more reader friendly than theirs. Tccoa: One , Other Guys: Nada three.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Wow.. IF you want a summary, Google the name Charlie Wenzel, theres 10 pages about it :)

·
Registered
488 Posts
You should check out his apology thread. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: What a way to spend a saturday morning.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts