TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are two of my best passes out of 8. My first time on a 1/4-mile track. I think my bird impressed the man who built it. He said I am at the limit on my tires, so bigger, wider ones will be in my future. :) Looking forward to testing her again after Thanksgiving!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Good stuff Darren! I was going to go to the track yesterday but my passanger rear brakes is dragging after putting in new pads and I need to find out why before taking it to the track to get a baseline.

·
West Virginia Chapter Director /, MA Drag Race Te
2,643 Posts
Good Pass!

Yeah, its looking like traction is certainly an issue.

Way to stay at it. Those are still good numbers and you should be proud of the results.

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you John , Specking of brakes my next project is to get some big ones for the front to get it to stop ! :eek: LOL

Yep Steve she surprised me on the runs :)

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Darrens car only has dirtydogs tweaked marauder tc and it's leaving great but the 60ft isant consistent due to the tires being over powered

Robert

·
Super Moderator
12,427 Posts

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Robert/Ron
The BFGs are Tred= 0 0 Traction = B Temp = C is was on the back side of the tires.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Well I knew they were soft just not quite wide enough, u see the pic of your car launching it's pulling hard on the start

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I knew they were soft just not quite wide enough, u see the pic of your car launching it's pulling hard on the start
Ya buddy that pic of the launch surprised me as well :)

·
Super Moderator
12,427 Posts
Here's a tighter crop of that picture for you. You're in the wrong lane for me to get a better picture. :tongue:

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks TM for these nice pics and videos :thumbsup:

The left front looks like there is hardy any weight on it at all

and the battery has yet to be moved to the right rear 44 lbs moved back there from the left front . Might do the trick :D I know in my "Dreams":D

·
Super Moderator
12,427 Posts
Thanks TM for these nice pics and videos :thumbsup:

The left front looks like there is hardy any weight on it at all

and the battery has yet to be moved to the right rear 44 lbs moved back there from the left front . Might do the trick :D I know in my "Dreams" :D
You're welcome for the pix and videos. It's something I enjoy doing.

LOL ... oh, idk, get some skinnies and a better torque converter and you just migh be able to hop the front of the car over a low flying bug. :tongue:

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
I'm curious what mine would look like. hint hint. :)

·
Super Moderator
12,427 Posts

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Robert ordered me some 16" Proxes TQs today hopefully my SC wheels will be there before the 27th. Might knock off a few 10ths :)

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
The 60ft will be more consistent and a smaller burnout will do with these, I'm sure the tires are capable of 1.5x 60fts with out much trouble

Not saying u will be that fast bust consistent 1.7x will do

·
Faster than Porkchop
2,037 Posts
Congrats ,that's very impressive!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts