TCCoA Forums banner

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
The game isnt next week, Its feb 5th. And i think that Pittsburgh will win. :)

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
idk but I'm liking Seattle this year, but everyone wants to see the bus get his ring so idk....i would like to see him get it...idk.:confused:

·
Resident redneck
1,921 Posts
im from cleveland, im pulling for seattle even though i rooted for pittsburgh against peyton manning. god im tired of hearing peyton this peyton that

·
MN12 Fanatic
1,459 Posts
redneckcougarguy said:
im from cleveland, im pulling for seattle even though i rooted for pittsburgh against peyton manning. god im tired of hearing peyton this peyton that
Haha, me and you are stuck in the same boat, we are stuck with the [email protected] browns! One of these years right?? LOL Been hearing that my whole life, heck so has my dad too!

I am rooting for Seattle! I hate the Steelers!

:D

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Thread edited for correct game date. Poll deadline extended.

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
cougar_guy04 said:
GO STEELERS!

May the Seahawks suffer a shutout!
Um, right, did you even hear about the Seattle - Panthers game today?

·
Boom.
5,238 Posts
95LX said:
The poll should have a third option for those who don't care.
Those who don't care can just stay out of it ;)

Falcon5783 said:
Um, right, did you even hear about the Seattle - Panthers game today?
:rolleyes: We can hope.

Go Steelers...I like Ben and Hines Ward...and they are the underdog this year, the #6 seed that is on a 7 game winning streak and knocked off the 1, 2, and 3 seeds in the AFC. If they play like they did yesterday and in the first half of the Indy game, they should win.

·
Pedal Faster
2,658 Posts
I work at Troy Polamalu's high school (and actually, he was a senior when I was a freshman there...)... so I'm kind of a Pittsburgh fan by inheritance.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts