TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, as I posted a few months ago, my tbird was totalled. I got $1900 out of it, and I coudln't find a nice 'bird to replace it, so i went shopping...

1998 Mazda 626 ES-V6, freeport green, beige leather interior, 5sp tranny, BOSE sound system, power moonroof, alarm.. .all the goodies... $1800

Quarter Mile? 15.5 or so. It's quick. Especially in comparison to my 3.8 :(

THe kicker?

and still in damn good condition. After "rental" fees, I had enough for this:

Goin to get another one friday... =)

·
Registered
972 Posts
Ehhh, I like the first gens better, ive got 2 gt 6's. Do you have a family or something, 4door replaces a tbird, I dont know, :confused:

·
Slacks 12 months a year, TCCoAAC Member
2,530 Posts
Hey Vegeta99, who does your ink? Go to Johnstown and go to Matthews Party Tattoo, talk to Mike or Lisa and tell them that Chris sent ya, I am sure he will give ya a good deal.Thats who does my work when I come back up there.
Chris

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
at least its sorta a ford car!

·
Registered
972 Posts
HOLY Sheet!!!!

I didnt see the milage, Oh well, those motors do last a while without many problems. Ive seen some with over 300K on them without any major repair.

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
well at least the color is nice, :thumbsup:

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LX-Tasy said:
Hey Vegeta99, who does your ink? Go to Johnstown and go to Matthews Party Tattoo, talk to Mike or Lisa and tell them that Chris sent ya, I am sure he will give ya a good deal.Thats who does my work when I come back up there.
Chris
I go to John at Eternity Tattoos in Mansfield, but if I ever make it down that way, I'll check em out.

As for a 4 door replacing the tbird, well, I wasn't going to find a 'bird that i'd like (94+, V8 or SC) for $1800. No way was I getting a loan either. Eh, at least it's made in America! (Auto Alliance International)

ooh, and more ink:

·
Registered
972 Posts
Nice, :thumbsup: .

I was gonna get one, but then one of my buddys talked me out of it saying the police could use it to identify me easier, lol.

I would of been taken to jail once if I had a tattoo on my left arm cause I would of matched the discription of a person the were looking for.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts