TCCoA Forums banner

The Thunderbird

3K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Nativedetroiter 
#1 ·
Will be coming back to life, just need some assistance.

Qwikcat97 (Dennis) and I need reference to a good shop that can button everything up on my 96 and tune and flash the EEC on her. Then it would be off to the Exhaust shop to get that all wrapped up. I would like to get the car to Virginia in the August timeframe.

Any and all recommendations or assistance would be greatly appreciated. Would like to enjoy that old car one more.

Roger

#4 ·
#6 ·
They do engine work and modifications. When I was last there, they put a blower on a Lincoln Town Car! It was awesome!

#7 ·
I was not aware of Oval Repair - will have to check them out.

I've been using Dan's Auto Repair in Novi for all the routine stuff on my wife's car, and the things on my T-Bird that I don't want to attempt myself. Not as impressive looking a shop as Oval Repair, but they do good work for fair prices.

#8 ·
They really are the go-to people in the area. Jeff worked with my buddy at Village Ford back in the day so I trust him with my car. He even painted my RichardM intake tube for me for free because he didn't like the color. Good guys, they will serve you well over there.

#10 ·
:thumbsup:

Get that bad boy down to Virginia and then you can bring it to Fayetteville and run with the Carolina Crew in November or December.

Even if you don't want to run the car you should join us for some track action.

#11 ·
If you come up here, give us a heads up. Maybe we can some people together.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.