TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I'm getting rid of my car I thought I would post this little mystery here for everyone to read, not sure why....but why not.

So I've owned my car for about 2 years now, it's never been the greatest, and I don't even really know when this started.

When I purchased my car it was a little dirty, but I spent a fair bit of time cleaning it. Many kleeenix's were found and much garbage was removed.

I don't know when this started but for as long as I can remember I have found toenail clippings in my car, on the passenger side, down beside the seat.

One of the first purchases for my car were auto vent shades, which makes this mystery that much more mysterious.

I've never left my windows open more than my vent shades would allow but for some reason down near the rocker panel were clippings. They still exist to this day and I have no friggin clue where they come from, but I have toenail clippings on the carpet of my rocker panel.

Where the frig are they coming from because even if someone was dropping them in my slightly cracked windows, they would end up on the arm rest of the car door, not on the floor.

WTF is going on people..... this is like a haunted toenail clipping car.

Am I the only one to have experienced this?

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
My brother found a blue pill with Pfizer in the Cougar after he bought it...

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
Are you clipping your toe nails when you're drunk ????? :p

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
LOL .. thanks for the laugh.

Reminds me of a car I cleaned out once .. tons of clippings under the drivers seat, I mean heaps and piles .. it was disgusting. :tongue:

·
Registered
176 Posts
I know someone who bought an out of state car. Had to have an out of state inspection. They found drugs in the car and tried to blame it on him.

crappy situation.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are you clipping your toe nails when you're drunk ????? :p
No I just post these threads :)

In all seriousness (and sobriety) this has been just the stupidest mystery.

I even cleaned my car at one point and they came back, I don't know at what point they came back, but they were there again some time after the cleaning.

I absolutely cannot figure where they're coming from or how.

I didn't post this before because, well, it just sounds ridiculous doesn't it?

·
Registered
58 Posts
I know someone who bought an out of state car. Had to have an out of state inspection. They found drugs in the car and tried to blame it on him.

crappy situation.
My friend had owned his CVPI for over a year, right before a cross border trip we decided to clean the car right out and during the cleaning we found a joint of pot.

Neither of us does drugs or have any friends that do, but we were glad we found it before customs did!!

Tank

·
Registered
103 Posts
I wonder if a bunch of them got down in the weave of the carpet and they just keep woking themselves out over time KF4sign (Warren)

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Lol this is the coolest mystery I've heard about in a while! Maybe there is a huge cache of them under the seat. My vote would be to pull the seats and shampoo/shop vac it! Maybe someone is holding a grudge against you and saving clippings and putting them in the car! Perhaps that jilted lover with the fast-growing nails! I say it's time for a DNA test!!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Unless someone else has access to your Cougar and is dumping their finger/toe nail clippings in the car I'd look at the plastic component that is attached to the base of the passenger seat. My guess is that someone would routinely dispose of their clippings by dropping them between the passenger seat cushion and that plastic cover. Remove it and see what you find.

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
I think more of them are just working there way where you can see them. Like others said many are likely hidden and few are found at a time.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
This is gross. :tongue:

·
Registered
680 Posts
Gross...
When I did my heater core, I found a baggy of white powder in the center console... that was a bit scary considering I was pulled over the week before and taken out because I matched a description of someone they were looking for :/

Stephen

·
̇
3,702 Posts
This is a disgusting topic I agree!
:zpuke:
It could be worse though..He could pull out the black light and find gentlemans relish all over his interior!

Rayo..

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
This is a disgusting topic I agree!
It could be worse though..He could pull out the black light and find gentlemans relish all over his interior!
Rayo..
Gentleman's relish? Dude, if yours looks like relish, you need to see a doctor very quickly.....

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Gentleman's relish? Dude, if yours looks like relish, you need to see a doctor very quickly.....
:uppoint:!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts