TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In case anyone is interested, the curent issue of 5.0 Mustang has an article about a company that built a complete transbraked valvebody for AOD-E and 4r70w Ford transmissions. I think it comes with a separator plate any everything so it'd be nice to be able to buy it, Mystery Mod it, and then slip it in. I'll get the info for company when I can get the magazine from a friend (or just go look it up tomorrow). Dunno if anyone here has a use for a T-Brake, but thought I'd throw the word out.

·
Registered
726 Posts
oooooh. That would be kinda cool. I might have to look into it, just for the hell of it. :D :D :D

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
http://www.performanceautomatic.com/2002_newprods_page.htm

Unless I'm blind though, it removes the automatic aspect of the car, and makes it a manual with a TC. Maybe someone else can find more info on this thing?

But maybe Dennis or The Man know how a T-Brake could be built for these transmissions and keep them automatic?

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
"No name" and possibly Dennis, Dom or Pete can do that from the EEC controls. I would prefer that because you could return it to full auto by flipping a switch (if you install one)

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats what I was thinking. Now comes the issue of, will they? I think it'd be sweet to have a transbrake :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts