TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just dont do anything with these anymore so Id figure Id post these to see if anyone wanted them.

Sears 6211 Binoculars.
Bought these to put on a shelf, ended up in my closet. Case is in great condition, binoculars them selves are as well. Missing one of the lens covers and a button cap in the front, I dont know where they are. From what I have found these are from the late 60s or early 70s. 10x50mm narrow, 299 feet at 1000 yards. $50 + shipping
20181027_200250[1].jpg
Las Vegas Classic's 324 piece poker set.
I got it cause It looked cool. Never used it, only one deck of cards are open but never played with them. I literally just dumped them out and put them in order cause I was bored. $40 + shipping.
20181027_190736[1].jpg
20181027_190803[1].jpg

I will consider offers, PM me if interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
If you have no biters on the poker set and you get bored again, you can line up all the chips so that the white marks are perfectly lined up with each other. :rofl:

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you have no biters on the poker set and you get bored again, you can line up all the chips so that the white marks are perfectly lined up with each other. :rofl:
Only way Id get them better is by taping them together so they dont move independently.

Attachments

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump. Poker kit sold. Binoculars are left still.

Also Have a pair of MSD 8241 coil packs if any one is interested. Ill start those at $100 for the pair but send offers. They are used, not unwanted gifts. Feel like I have to say that given the time of year

1 - 6 of 6 Posts