TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well you may have heard about my SC and my LX being vandled... Well who would have known it was the same people that did both! The cops called me this morning the found what was left of my friends car in there garage. Its a total of 6 peeps from ages 16 to 25. One of them is a rich boy... (cops suggested I sue his parents as he is the 16 year old) It looks like they where stealing radios and selling them on Ebay (they cought them because i had my serial number and they had a shot of the unit on the web :). The 2 oldest where refused bail as repeat offenders. I wont be able to get my radio back for a while as it is evidance.

I hope those bastards stay behind bars for Christmas.

O...s well thought I would let you guys know.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
too bad they wont let you visit them in an interogation room with them tied to a chair, and all the blinds shut, so you could beat the holy carp out of them!

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
MadDog, DO YOUR BEST to get a photo of EACH and EVERYONE of those perps. Remember when that one dude took out a customer's '03 Cobra? Well, the ENTIRE car community knew about it. Let's make sure the whole car world knows these queers as well!

This turn of events makes me REALLY happy.

PJ

·
On Probation
2,019 Posts
lets pay them a visist one night

lets get together about 10 people buy a pizza and get a couple of guns. Find out where he lives and have about 10 of us around the corner of the house. I would ring the door bell with the pizza in his hand and rush the house beat the **** of him with some baseball bats and knee cap him. Don't kill him just make sure that he wish he was dead.

·
Astrophysicist / PostWhore
2,028 Posts
MadDog2020 said:
Well you may have heard about my SC and my LX being vandled... Well who would have known it was the same people that did both! The cops called me this morning the found what was left of my friends car in there garage. Its a total of 6 peeps from ages 16 to 25. One of them is a rich boy... (cops suggested I sue his parents as he is the 16 year old) It looks like they where stealing radios and selling them on Ebay (they cought them because i had my serial number and they had a shot of the unit on the web :). The 2 oldest where refused bail as repeat offenders. I wont be able to get my radio back for a while as it is evidance.

well, I'm glad they cought the vandals. If you sue his parents, I'm sure you'll get some $$$. If they're 'rich' people....they'll want to protect themselves reputation wise.

It still sucks that they jacked your cars up pretty bad. I hope you can get enough cash out of all of this to make them good as new. Or prefferibly, better, than before!

At least you know some more scum is off the streets... keep your head up! things will get better as the legal process moves forward (at least...I hope...)

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Re: They Got The Little Punks!!

66dvlbrd68 said:

well, I'm glad they cought the vandals. If you sue his parents, I'm sure you'll get some $$$. If they're 'rich' people....they'll want to protect themselves reputation wise.

It still sucks that they jacked your cars up pretty bad. I hope you can get enough cash out of all of this to make them good as new. Or prefferibly, better, than before!

At least you know some more scum is off the streets... keep your head up! things will get better as the legal process moves forward (at least...I hope...)
\I am just bumming on the SC it was as rare as you can get being a 5 speed.

I am thinking of getting a lightning for the summer and keeping the LX for the winter.

Let me tell you once you get blown you can never go back :diablo:

·
Registered
59 Posts
MadDog2020 said:

Glad to see that caught the crooks. Never see what the thrill is about destroying other peoples property for any reason.

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
Re: lets pay them a visist one night

blown96bird said:
lets get together about 10 people buy a pizza and get a couple of guns. Find out where he lives and have about 10 of us around the corner of the house. I would ring the door bell with the pizza in his hand and rush the house beat the **** of him with some baseball bats and knee cap him. Don't kill him just make sure that he wish he was dead.
no doubt... im sure everyone here has a left over air silencer... screw a phone book... im conveting mine to a theif silencer...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Sorry it happened in the first place,real glad the cops got them! Now let the rich punks parents pay actual replacement costs! DON'T touch or even speak to the little @$$#*!=,you could get in worse trouble than he's in if he's a minor. Now let's all hope they catch those responsible for trashing BlackTBird96's car.

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Uncler Lar said:
Sorry it happened in the first place,real glad the cops got them! Now let the rich punks parents pay actual replacement costs! DON'T touch or even speak to the little @$$#*!=,you could get in worse trouble than he's in if he's a minor. Now let's all hope they catch those responsible for trashing BlackTBird96's car.
Well, he don't have to touch the little bastards. He can let the rest of us beat him within an inch of his life. Real glad that they caught the punks though. Time to sue them all for all they're worth.

·
Registered
604 Posts
The other day this thug guy tried to kick off one of my fog lights. Fortunately he was clumsy and missed. But I still clipped him with my side view mirror :) i can't go to that neighborhood for a while lol

·
Registered
85 Posts
MadDog2020,What's the latest on your car?

The last we heard was they caught the punks.Is your car fixed? Did they or the rich punks parents pay you for actual replacement and repair costs to fix your car? Have any of them been to court,been convicted,copped pleas? Let us know,we're all in your corner.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Tazer999 said:
hey, lets hope they find the ****s who stole my car also and trashed it
I didn't hear about that one. What happened? Did they find it? Sorry to hear that Tazer.

MadDog, good to hear that you'll be getting some restitution and see justice. Sounds like the cops there actually investigate things.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
soop said:

I didn't hear about that one. What happened? Did they find it? Sorry to hear that Tazer.

MadDog, good to hear that you'll be getting some restitution and see justice. Sounds like the cops there actually investigate things.

Is the car fixed Nooo...... Can it be fixed Noooooo.....

Just for giggles we decided to count all the dents on it that where cause by a hammer or ballpeen (spelling?) hammer and we staopped at 2200 as it was getting dark. The doors where never made to touch the front fender either. Thats just the outside....

As far as restitution I have gotten a lawyer and his parents insurance is getting involved (I think its there home owners) They have made an offer of $4000.00 But it was declined. A perfectly mint 94 SC with 65k miles 5 speed one of only 722 made and they offer 4k..... I instead toal them I want the same car and to find a replacement and look at the coats that way. Who knows whats going to come of it yet.... will kjeep ya in formed as more comes to light.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I work by SDSU and some drunk frat boy on a bicycle kicked the front fender of my car while I was in it. Lets just say he left with a broken jaw and nose and without a bike.

·
Astrophysicist / PostWhore
2,028 Posts
MadDog2020 said:

Is the car fixed Nooo...... Can it be fixed Noooooo.....

Just for giggles we decided to count all the dents on it that where cause by a hammer or ballpeen (spelling?) hammer and we staopped at 2200 as it was getting dark. The doors where never made to touch the front fender either. Thats just the outside....

As far as restitution I have gotten a lawyer and his parents insurance is getting involved (I think its there home owners) They have made an offer of $4000.00 But it was declined. A perfectly mint 94 SC with 65k miles 5 speed one of only 722 made and they offer 4k..... I instead toal them I want the same car and to find a replacement and look at the coats that way. Who knows whats going to come of it yet.... will kjeep ya in formed as more comes to light.
NEVER settle for less!!! Get what your car was worth, and then some. Make sure those bastards pay for everything they did to your car!

Maybe you can work a 'punch them in the stomach twice' clause in the final settlement :zdevil:
j/k

good luck geting this whole thing settled.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts