TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I found this thing on craigslist but I couldn't post it in the for sell section. It's not my car but I felt like it NEEDED be posted somewhere.

https://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/5882737497.html

CLEAN 1988 Ford Thunderbird Turbo Coupe - $4900 (Benton IL)

FOR SALE: 1988 Ford Thunderbird Turbo Coupe. Turbocharged 2.3 4cyl, 5 speed trans, and 8.8 posi rear end. Motor has been rebuilt and car has been repainted. Body is rock solid with zero rust.
Car runs and drives great!

Lots of new parts- Alternator, starter, rack&pinion and turbo to name a few. Under side of the car very clean with new exhaust.

Interior is nice with no rips but sun has faded front seats. Dash is cracked and A/C doesn't work.

I do have extra parts and parts car.

$4,900 Cash OBO

Trunk Monkey said:
Given the fleeting nature of CL posts I copied the text here.

·
Administrator
8,057 Posts
I found this thing on craigslist but I couldn't post it in the for sale section. It's not my car but I felt like it NEEDED be posted somewhere.
That would be in the Miscellaneous Forum for future reference. ;)

Joe

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Looks pretty good. I would avoid the red interior unless it was in storage it's whole life. A lot of Turbo Coupes show up on ebay, usually priced a little higher.

Al

·
Registered
251 Posts
Call me partial but i happen to enjoy the looks of a red interior. Yes fading seems to be a common and consistent known issue with thecolor red but hey just anotherexcuse to explain to the significant other why "wehave to get the car detailedandleather conditioned!"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts