TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
I think I saw one of those for sale on ebay a couple months ago.

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
That's cheap. I think you may need to put bags on your car in order to tow it though.

;)

·
Registered
663 Posts
Cool. Three hobbies in one: boats, airplanes, and guns. Buy an island and make your own country. You can call it Fubar and anyone from there will be Fubarian. :)

B

·
Geek w/Gearhead Complex
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ThunderB said:
Cool. Three hobbies in one: boats, airplanes, and guns. Buy an island and make your own country. You can call it Fubar and anyone from there will be Fubarian. :)

B
HAHA!! I like that. "Fubaria, where we have no income, but we have a warship and something to protect"

·
Registered
663 Posts
No income? With that boat you could be the worlds most feared pirate. Just don't cross Gee Dubya Bush.

B

·
Premium Member
2,976 Posts
I am just curious where you would park that thing? You would need to have a helicopter so that you can park the ship 2 miles off the coast and fly in....

But think of the partys you could throw! Any you would probably have the first privately owned Air Craft Carrier... The news would be all over you! lol

If I had that much money to throw away, I think I would actually do it...

John

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Palmguy said:

You know, you could probably pick up one of those from Russia pretty inexpensivly
:uppoint:

Course it may be in need of some severe repairs, the last video I saw of a Russian sub station was on a video about the Kursk....and most of the subs looked to be in various states of disrepair, including some that were no longer even sitting level in the water.

·
TCCoA Bachelor Club Pres.
1,267 Posts
FINANCE THAT BIATCH Jesse, git 'er done.

I call fist dibs on the first brunout done on flight deck.

·
Premium Member
2,976 Posts
92CougLS said:
FINANCE THAT BIATCH Jesse, git 'er done.

I call fist dibs on the first brunout done on flight deck.
Only if I can get first dibs on launching a honda off the flight deck!

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Sweet, that's an 1/8 mile drag strip...with 30 feet of shut down. Better upgrade the brakes on your car:cool:

·
Chief of Warranty Police
1,492 Posts
Think we could find a way to have drag races on the deck? :D

My only real concern would be sliding across that steel and into the water..... :leftright

Plus, we could fill our empty beer kegs with water and launch them at lesser boats! :zdevil:

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Knowing Jesse, he'd be the first one to put a catapult lock onto the mark so that he could get better launch times.....

Sign me up for moving to Fubaria.......

Aargh Captain!!!:ssalute:

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
I neglected the car size in the 1/8 mile plus shut down. Assuming the car is 15 feet with the rear bumper hanging over the edge when you launch and 15 feet with the front bumper hanging over the edge when you stop...you have exactly a car length to stop at the end of the 1/8 mile.

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
That's what the arresting wires are for. Weld up a hook and you're all set.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts