TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I recently found a turbo coupe close to me on craigslist, Tell me what you think about it and whether its worth it or not, I have already talked to the guy about it but have yet to see the car but here is a copy of part of the email I sent......

What is the reason for selling the car?
i baught a new truck and nead money, i baught the car and fixed it up, i wanted somehting to keep the miles of the mustangs, and get better fuel economy, just worked out that this truck kinda fell in my lap at a great price whch i couldnt turn down, soo i nead to get rid of some toys to pay for it...

Is a transferable title available and is it clean(no accidents)?

Its clean ready to transfer i have it right here on my desk.

Are there any issues with the car(rust/mechanical/electrical)?

Please be as in depth as possible and honest because we just bought a 96 thunderbird that had a transmission issue that the owner didn't mention and it would cost 3-4,000 to have it professionally replaced because even though I went to auto school I would never attempt a trans swap in my garage with no lift lol so I dont want to go through that again...

i understand the want to knows, i just spent about 700 on this one, new brake pads 4 wheels new rear calipersand brake hoses(4 wheels), air and fuel filter injector clean, throttle body clean, just replaced the alternator(used) new wipers, coolant hoses, thermostadt and coolant, ignition switch, plugs wires cap and rotor all motorcraft parts...

Neads radio, trans grinds into third if dubble clutched, works fine, makes a wierd noise, think its the water pump, made the same noise since i baught it, never changed... which i can look at and figure it out for sure...

rust is very minor only surface rust doors are solid, frame is solid, surface rust where clearcoat is missing... which you can see in the pictures

Is the car currently inspected and emissioned?

yes it is, 4/09

Thanks for any and all info you can provide, by the way if you have any other pics of the car could you please send them my way..Thanks Again

That is all of the pictures that i do have, if theres any pipctures of anyhitng in particular you woul dlike, let me know i can take some and send them too you or if you would just like to come and see it thats fine too, just let me know, id really like to move the car. but like i said if you have ?s ill give you honest answers, dont be affraid to ask...

Here is the site for which I found it....

http://reading.craigslist.org/cto/1022716431.html

Just let me know what you guys think....I would consider getting rid of my 96 bird if it was more worth it to fix the turbo coupe than to put a new trans in the 96 and whatever else the 96 needs...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts