TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking around in my area for T-Birds. This one came up.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/cto/3141146904.html

I honestly think its a bit over priced, but with time and some cash I'm sure he would let go cheaper. I'm thinking about buying it to part out. Maybe somebody else could use the parts off of it. I would just need some interior parts. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Did he do a 3.8 to 5.0 conversion being that it is a '96 or does he not know what he has because we all know if its a v8 its a 4.6 since '94.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did he do a 3.8 to 5.0 conversion being that it is a '96 or does he not know what he has because we all know if its a v8 its a 4.6 since '94.
He told me that he meant to put 4.6 instead of 5.0 on the listing.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He said close to 100k

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Cracked windshield,airbag/steering wheel,hood, header,bumper,bumpercover, lights , maybe core support ,rad ,condenser, also hood latch , fender or two......a good bit to rebuild her, also seems high for a parts car also just my opinion.

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
Is it rust free because thats a big reason why the parts can all be had easy without having to pb blast every bolt for a week. And you could no joke sell every under carriage bolt. Id pay 600 for it.

You could part it out pretty easy with the damage being mostly easy stuff that comes off.

You could make your money back and get the parts you need if youre a patient person.

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Worth almost

:wavey:

Looks like a night at the races for me.:thumbsup:

You will have more in parts than the car is worth!:zraped:
Unless you only want the drive train & suspension:zdunno:

If it's a stock engine I say NO!:zsoapbox:

Look for a Explorer engine.

How-ever I could use the suspension.:zdevil:

:wiggle:

·
Registered
531 Posts
Don't forget the limited edition water bottle.

That's worth somethin' in the new Green era. :)

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Don't forget the limited edition water bottle.

That's worth somethin' in the new Green era. :)
Ok that took me a minute i had to look at the pics again:uppoint: also then I saw the pass. side air bag too $$$$

1 - 11 of 11 Posts