TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, well, i want to get a 125 shot on my car, for the track, and saefly shoot my stock bottom end for a while, would, 24#'ers, a chip, a fuel pressure regulator, 255lph pump, an rpm window switch for the nitrous, so it only sprays at rpms above 3500, and some other nitrous goodies of coarse, would this be safe

and the other stuff that goes unsaid, driveshaft upgrade, signifigant tranny cooling, maybe even upgraded axles

for people that have nitrous shots, is my getup safe, steve, im also looking for input from you, as i dont know what your setup was, like injector wise and all, and how you shot your nitrous

o i did search for "nitrous" threw this forum just to let people know who think this is an obvious answer question, im just curious before seting my hopes for this 125 shot and then finding out its not a good idea

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
o and, wet or dry shot, whats good for my engine, as it sits longblock wise right now

·
8,239 Posts
get the zex kit and don't go above 75 shot. Don't worry about the axles/shaft you won't be making enough power to break either. Get a flip tune to pull timing out when you are spraying and tighten your plug gap.

JH

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well im talking for down the road, im going to play around before i jump to such a big shot like that, o yeah, forgot to add, stock converter, replace it with a better one :D

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
You've been hearing about Joel blowing intakes, right? that is a wet kit.

Wet kits are safer if you are unable to get a tune, but since we know quite afew very capable tuners, I would suggest a dry kit.

I agree with Justin, 75 shot max. Make sure your fuel pump, FPR, and injectors are upto the task.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im going to start with a small shot, and play around, i suppose, i guess i could run a flip chip with a dry shot for the time being, down the road id like to be able to crank it up to 125 though, im hoping on geting a shot like that, that kind of shot would really catapulte the car into some good 1/4 times

1 - 6 of 6 Posts