TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
I say bid on it.Has low miles and looks to be in great condition.Plus the seller has some decent feedback.

Larry

·
Street Freekz
754 Posts
95xbird said:
I say bid on it.Has low miles and looks to be in great condition.Plus the seller has some decent feedback.
^^ Agreed......bid on it! :headbang:

·
Registered
647 Posts
Is that an aftermarket sunroof? There is no interior light with the controls just 3 buttons. The molding around it should be grey also. At least it is in my car.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Looks just like mine, only i have the blue interior. I always liked grey though. low miles clean, Just check the moonroof drains on the bottom of the rocker panels. though from the pix they seem good. Cause it tends to rot there. from rain not snow. I like go for it!!!
:thumbsup: SAL.

·
Registered
431 Posts
It looks like the fabric on the insert on both door's is gone. I agree that it appears to be an aftermarket sunroof. Does it look like the metal just infront of the door handle at the bottom is pressed in just a little to anyone else?

Otherwise looks pretty clean.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Something I noticed, the rip on the side of the seat which is a common mark from a side impact. There seems to be rust on the seat where the reclining lever is while the rest of the car appears to be rust free. The drivers door switch panel has excessive wear compared to the rest of the car. Not trying to be negative, but something you may want to factor in on your bid. May want to do a car fax and if it is close to you go look at it. Otherwise , might be a good deal depending upon the reserve.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I ran a car fax and everthing seems to check out. One thing odd though is that between 1997 and 2006 only 3000 miles were put on.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Cougar

Buy it.

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
raven said:
Something I noticed, the rip on the side of the seat which is a common mark from a side impact. There seems to be rust on the seat where the reclining lever is while the rest of the car appears to be rust free.
Heck, those seats look better than mine, and mine has rust on that lever too. So did all three driver's seats we put into my brother's Tempo.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No got out bid. Oh well just wasn't meant to be. Plus I've never bought a car on ebay and It seems wrong to buy a car I've never seen in person. Maybe I'll try it one day though.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
hells yeah, then you can come down to sebastian and show me the new ride!!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
you can still come down to sebastian and show me the current ride...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts