1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
That's... that's... that's... a gawd awful wing. Looks like Jim Carrey's white devil hairdo in Ace Ventura.

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
What I don't get (ok, so ONE thing I don't get) is that they put all the time, effort and money into the body kit, paint, interior, etc., but didn't replace the old yellowed headlights. What's $200 in that money pit? Also, they did next to nothing under the hood. I'm not saying it should be perfect, but at least make it the same color....or do SOMETHING! Just sad. Really, really sad.

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
Sir William said:
What I don't get (ok, so ONE thing I don't get) is that they put all the time, effort and money into the body kit, paint, interior, etc., but didn't replace the old yellowed headlights. What's $200 in that money pit? Also, they did next to nothing under the hood. I'm not saying it should be perfect, but at least make it the same color....or do SOMETHING! Just sad. Really, really sad.
Yeah that is mish-mash. Check out how dirty his air filter is.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
There is NOTHING I like about that car. I can normally find something but...........

OK, it is a Ford. There is one good thing about it. But its a defiled Ford. So sad.

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
I’m all for being a little different, actually even a lot different is ok, but spinners and
that wing are just ugly. I agree with Al that the wing rather resembles Jim Carrey’s devil hairdo. Yuck
:zpuke:

·
Registered
817 Posts
i like it minus the wing and spinners. i cant tell if thats a really good paint job or a crappy one cause the pics are fuzzy. but props on fitting the 99+ Black widow 2 kit on a fox body. been a while since i was into stangs but im pretty sure theres no BW2 kit for foxes. other than that, swap on some different rims and get a cobra wing and itll be real nice. then supercharge that sucka and have fun.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts