TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what you guys had planned for this upcoming weekend... it is superbowl weekend and all... well I guess I'll let you guys know a little... My friend's parents are going to see a predators game in nashville and will be gone all weekend... Soooooo he's decided he's going to have a party... all weekend :) I will be driving the 80 miles to Johnson City, TN around 1PM and start making my everclear jello shooters and putting the beer in the fridge and all that good stuff... guys... I plan on being so wasted this weekend I'll be outside holding the grass to keep from falling off the face of this earth... Now all you people have a great weekend and Don't drink and drive... its the most retarded thing you could ever do. Other than that party it up and please drink responsibly :)

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
It's my friend's party on Saturday. He turns 22 and plans on getting tore-the-F-up. Hope it stays nice out. I grilled yesterday.

·
Resident redneck
1,921 Posts
im going to one of my dad's friends houses fo rthe game. my mom and sister are flying down to NC to be with my aunt (diehard steelers fan) for the game at her house. i plan on trying to grill.

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
Friday night: Double header basketball game, playin' in the pep band and probably a bit of a party in the room(maybe)
Saturday-Homework and possibly the World Of Wheels show in Indy
Sunday-Homework and SuperBowl

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
"Hey Peter! Ballons are the international sign for, 'Party over here!'"

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Friday: Going to see "The World's Fastest Indian," then covering NMU hockey vs. Wayne State.

Saturday: Cleaning the car, covering the second game of the NMU/WSU series.

Sunday: Super Bowl.

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
man I feel sorry for some of you who have to work crazy shifts like that... and I know about the 12 hour shifts... they suck ***. Try working in a department store that has no business for 12 hours... time drags by SOOOOOOOOO slowly. I'm getting the rest of the stuff packed up. The computer will be the last thing to go but I gotta check the car over 1 last time before I make my trip. And yes the computer goes with me... its the only way to leave drunken posts on peoples blogs and what not :p Alright I'm going to get something to eat. Night guys.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
I've had to work at least 3 Superbowls in the past 6 years of working. I guess everyone else really cares. I'd rather be making money...

·
Registered
927 Posts
I wasn't going to do anything this weekend. But now I'm starting to get a cold, so I'm not going to do anything this weekend. :D

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
yep I got a cold as well, I'm at work now have been here since 6:45 am watching tv and sleeping :)

I will say I probably wont watch the super bowl since I dont do the sports thing

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
I think its a perfect chance to try out my buddys new 60" TV :) . And of course I have to have a test first thing monday morning, but hell its the Superbowl.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts