TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do I mean by that? He has AED on the mind like a mad man! Have you guys seen this car? Never heard of him on here and he seems to talk about the site here and there on his cardomain page. Such a perfectionist in everything that he does! Every thing is painted, polished, and tweeked to make the car better. Just to clear things up, I'm not flaming at all I think his car is great.

Green Monster!

·
Registered
798 Posts
Haha, that's been my favorite car since I've gotten into MN-12's.
That guy is one of my inspiration's around here.
He's been on here before, but I don't think he ever posted much. Or maybe just not lately.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Nice car, I don't like the rear spoiler obviously there is alot of $$$ into the car. Oxman I think your car ranks right up there it your car looks like a sweet ride.
He does complement the "braintrust" on the TCCoA.

"I don't know who has the ability to retune this generation of chip - but someone in the vast expanse of the TCCoA braintrust must have that answer."

·
Baddest N/A NPI in Canada
2,118 Posts
What do I mean by that? He has AED on the mind like a mad man! Have you guys seen this car? Never heard of him on here and he seems to talk about the site here and there on his cardomain page. Such a perfectionist in everything that he does! Every thing is painted, polished, and tweeked to make the car better. Just to clear things up, I'm not flaming at all I think his car is great.

Green Monster!
He is a member here, I don't recall his screen name though...

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Anthony J. Lewis is his screen name on here. No idea what his real name is though. ;)

-Joel

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
Yep. He posts on occasion. He's sharp and has lots of experience with this setup.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
I'll race him :diablo:

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
I'll race him :diablo:
Don't think thats possible seeing how you guys are 2200 miles apart.But If I had to guess I would probley put my money on the guy with over 580rwhp.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Haha Yeah that's Anthony.

Hell of a nice guy and really loves having his BA Bird.

IIRC Him, Papa John and Roy Francis were some of the original AED Supercharged 5speed Birds.

·
Registered
144 Posts
that car is great! i used to check his cardomain years ago

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Wow.. Talk about having everything detailed. Awesome car..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts