1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
480 Posts
I would be doing the same thing if Ford gave me a free 2005 Mustang. That's Eric Cheney, owner of XMP at the Sunrise Ford car show back in October. At the time the car had less than 100 miles on it. After that, he stripped down the car, gave it a custom interior, custom paint, 305 stroker kit,mini-tubbed it, added some huge HRE wheels and a Paxton Novi supercharger. All parts were donated for free, and the car was one of several custom 2005 Mustangs at the 04 SEMA Show last November.

Here is a link to more pics of car at the Paxton website. (top two rows of pics)

·
Slacks 12 months a year, TCCoAAC Member
2,530 Posts
Give me that chance and I would do it in a heartbeat.
Chris

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Or he loses control and smashes into the crowd, killing and/or injuring many.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
JustinH said:
ugh, i smell clutch. You won't catch me doing that in any car i pay for.

Won't catch me doing that in any car, no matter who paid for it! Just destruction of machinery.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
heh... reminds me of my friend chuck. Beats the hell out of his brand new 04 GT.... doing burnouts and hammering the hell out of it bringing it up to redline and snapping shifts

I told 'em to take it easy on it until it's broken in... he said "I don't believe in that bull s*it, theres no such thing as breaking in a car... blah blah blah"

oh well, not my car. I don't have to pay for it lol... :D

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
JustinH said:
ugh, i smell clutch. You won't catch me doing that in any car i pay for.
:zwthstpd: guy can't even do a decent burnout in a 300hp stang.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
I noticed that he was having a little trouble with the burnout. Kinda sad...I can do a decent burnout in a 170 rwhp land yacht, with probably half the driving experience that that guy has... I guess it's easier with an auto?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts