TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
......................words..........can.....not.........explain..........AHHHHHH!!

·
Registered
946 Posts
That goes right up there with the Boss F-150 :rolleyes:

I didn't think you could make a V-6 Mustang more crappy...guess I was wrong :eek:

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
Just another reminder that rice is ugly.

Personally I'm surprised Ford corporate let that one happen, there was a discussion on here not too long ago about getting Ford's OK for use of names... I'm pretty sure Ford would have some kind of copyright on the "mach" designation. It did already have a I and a III.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Just posted this on the Bullitt board:

"Just joined to be able to post this:

http://www.slpeng.com/installcenters/

Check out United Concepts in the Ohio
listings. Possibly you might want to
"share" your "feelings" with Mr. Scallon
concerning his legendary concept....:O)"

Oh the irony of it all....a GM oriented aftermarket installer
putting the smack on Ford product...I wonder how SLP
would feel if their efforts were as sadly imitated?

Mager Thom
tccoa.com

·
Pedal Faster
2,658 Posts
Personally I'm surprised Ford corporate let that one happen
That's exactly what I was thinking... something tells me they slipped this one under the radar....

EDIT: After re-reading the thread, I guess it is a dealer selling the cars as customized from a third party, but still, the wording on that flyer really seems to integrate Ford....

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey majorthom, that was you who joined to post that reply?? I read IMBOC all the time, love that board. I like their "wrecked bullitt" forum....tccoa needs a "body damage gallery"

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Earl said:
Hey majorthom, that was you who joined to post that reply?? I read IMBOC all the time, love that board. I like their "wrecked bullitt" forum....tccoa needs a "body damage gallery"
Yeah, that was me......just thought those guys might enjoy dumping
a bit on that SLP installer....though it was probably the (scumball?)
dealer that put out the idea of the package to him.....

Maybe someone will start a "Body Damage Gallery"
post in the Video/Images Forum....

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I suggested it for the galleries a couple years ago...back when JT lived on this site :) he said "Right now, thanks for the idea, but I'll pass"

·
Registered
57 Posts
will cant say I like it. the duel tipe have to go, as well as the rear brake lights
Atleast they have some good taste... they're dissing it not complimenting it... hahaha i saw one of those around here... just a quick glimpse... I wanted to smack the guy... there was another green one (i think) w/ the euro's... i was going to shoot it w/ my paintball gun... if i could only remember to put it in my car:D

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Earl said:
back when JT lived on this site
He's still here all the time, you just don't see him.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Crap, that mustang kit is ghey, but people will probly eat it up...i should make a living by starting my own Rice-mod company and just make money off the fools so i can build real cars for fun :D :D :D :D :D

Greg

1 - 20 of 21 Posts