TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the muffler fell off the little spirit 4 banger I'm driving this winter. The strange part is, now it sounds like those ricers all over town with the $800 worth of fart can exhaust on them. I bet they will all try to race me now :eek:

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
ha ha yes thats all it takes. when i had the buick that i just put crap on for fun, the ricer muffler all of the sudden got attention. its funny cause i was actually beating ricers with my beater!

u just have to laugh at ricers sometimes. bye the way that muffler was off a cavi in a junkyard. id never buy anything new for that thing.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Dude, your going to melt your socket case with slag welding that close to it. I bet that exhaust likes to collect rain doesnt it? ;)

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
mig isnt that hot or i would b in trouble! ha ha that muffler is designed to catch the rain alright. there r small holes drilled in the bottom of the bend for stuff inside to drain out. pretty stupid muffler really. but i was just havin fun. i was hoping to find a massive spoiler to put on it too. from a junk yard of course. but since it blew up i should find another beater to put the muffler on. :rolleyes: but how do i rice out a car and make it clear im making fun of ricers with it?

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
thunderbirdlver said:
mig isnt that hot or i would b in trouble! ha ha that muffler is designed to catch the rain alright. there r small holes drilled in the bottom of the bend for stuff inside to drain out. pretty stupid muffler really. but i was just havin fun. i was hoping to find a massive spoiler to put on it too. from a junk yard of course. but since it blew up i should find another beater to put the muffler on. :rolleyes: but how do i rice out a car and make it clear im making fun of ricers with it?

Make it out of cardboard! I made a body kit, spoiler and hood scoop for my buddy's Dodge Spirit before we took it off roading. It was great, I'll have to find the pics of it!

~Chuck

·
Registered
649 Posts
thunderbirdlver said:
but how do i rice out a car and make it clear im making fun of ricers with it?
Thats the problem. Today alot of what they do is so extreme that it is hard to be obnoxious compared to what they do.

BTW, with a mig. You can do some major damage, but I suppose you had the heat turned down for the lighter tubing. I wouldn't reccomend sitting underneath it for heavier steel though :eek:

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
CaliHwyPatrol said:
Make it out of cardboard! I made a body kit, spoiler and hood scoop for my buddy's Dodge Spirit before we took it off roading. It was great, I'll have to find the pics of it!
yes u do i gotta see that! i think im goin beater shopping in the next few weeks! ;)

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Just do what a kid here did last year, he took an old dodge made tin foil "rims", wrote type r with mr. sketches on it, and built a plywood spoiler and scoop. And to top it off "stickers make power"

The worst I ever saw was a K-Car. This loser made a body kit out of eavestrough, bolted to the rockers :rolleyes: And ran a straight through exhaust exiting between the front and rear door, and I think he had V-8 badges on it :confused: lol I thought he was trying to make fun of ricers too, but turned out he was one.

·
Chief of Warranty Police
1,492 Posts

:leftright

·
Registered
825 Posts
ricers don't get it unless you get a big sticker that says it all

·
Registered
871 Posts
Why not just punch holes in the existing mufflers?
That's what most of them sound like anyways...

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You wouldn't believe the ricers I see at college either. And oh my the spinnder wheel covers are overwhelming the parking lot.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts