TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
I saw that. It is pretty sad, just something kids always do and I can't imagine being his parent. Awful. I don't know what was wrong with the guy in that house, on Halloween, a knock at the door, and he just starts shooting?! I hope he is locked up and stays that way.

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
this week past weeks have been filled with trajedies. my friend of 14 years was killed by a woman when she cut infront of him while he was riding a kawasaki motorcycle. he was 17 years old.

this guy should be killed and and not humanely. i have no sympathy for people no ANIMALS like him

·
High-Mileage 4.6L Thrasher
3,232 Posts
Just to clarify a few things before people start in on the "evil and crazy gunowners". The person charged with firing the gun is a felon,and should never have had possession of a firearm. He likely acquired this gun through an illegal means,as he could not have purchased it anywhere legally. It's unfortunate for the family that lost one and has others injured that this person was not still locked away like the animal that he is. There's your parole and early release/rehabilitation system working for you.
JL

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just to clarify a few things before people start in on the "evil and crazy gunowners". The person charged with firing the gun is a felon,and should never have had possession of a firearm. He likely acquired this gun through an illegal means,as he could not have purchased it anywhere legally. It's unfortunate for the family that lost one and has others injured that this person was not still locked away like the animal that he is. There's your parole and early release/rehabilitation system working for you.
JL
I agree, also not trying to turn this political, but the extreme libs will definately use the gun thing but will leave out the felon part, you watch. http://wtopnews.com/?nid=104&sid=1508760 this link I feel tells you more info about the story. Extradite his animal butt down to Texas we will hook him up with the fast lane to the death penalty.

·
50 years of Mercury Cougar 1967/2017
1,255 Posts
I agree, also not trying to turn this political, but the extreme libs will definately use the gun thing but will leave out the felon part, you watch. http://wtopnews.com/?nid=104&sid=1508760 this link I feel tells you more info about the story. Extradite his animal butt down to Texas we will hook him up with the fast lane to the death penalty.
Then don't bring it up 92.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
You know what get out of here, I am tired of your silly comments, they are pointless and you never make a point, what I said is true so get over it, your leaving tomorrow so take your leftist butt and go. We dont need more rediculous comments from you, I guess you are gonna come in and try to hijack this thread now. I respect everyone on this forum who says bad things about the right but you, you have never made a point, and you probably never will. You need to get off the computer because you cant even copy and paste a link so you can prove a point, get out of here, your a waste of bandwith and our time.

·
Registered
167 Posts
JL
I'm not one to enter into a debate about guns, but true dat^^^. Failure of the system yet again.

·
Registered
126 Posts
r429460 said:
You know what get out of here, I am tired of your silly comments, they are pointless and you never make a point, what I said is true so get over it, your leaving tomorrow so take your leftist butt and go. We dont need more rediculous comments from you, I guess you are gonna come in and try to hijack this thread now. I respect everyone on this forum who says bad things about the right but you, you have never made a point, and you probably never will. You need to get off the computer because you cant even copy and paste a link so you can prove a point, get out of here, your a waste of bandwith and our time.
:uppoint::headbang::thumbsup: Agreed 100%............

I feel for that family..... Wow...... What a idiot..... Now what has been a day for kids to have fun and do something that they only get to do once a year.... Will never be the same for this family again....
Who the heck just shoots without even looking to see whos there.....
But then again he may have looked.... If he did he needs to fry.....

Well we all know where that boy is now.....
Hes seeing things we only wish we could see......
Remember....

Matthew 19:14:

But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

Dosent bring him back but sure makes it easier to know this.........

Thats my 2 cents worth......

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
**** the chair, or lethal injection.....slow painful death by firing squad. various shots in the body that make him slowly bleed to death.....none of this quick painless ****. GOOD THING I WASN'T ELECTED PRESIDENT. maybe next term. i'll clean this bs up. :mad:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts