TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well not literally, but it pisses me off!

Link to article
"MONTPELIER, VT? Some Vermont senators are calling for a legislative investigation into an allegation that some teens recently cursed at and threw stones at a uniformed off-duty Vermont National Guard member in a store parking lot. "

These people train year-round, taking a cut in pay to be the last line of defense, and they get stones thrown at them. These "protesters" should be dropped off in Bagdad and left there.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
some people....

regardless of your views on politics... you should support your country, and there is no reason you should cause harm to someone just because you have a different view..

makes ya kind of sick... what is wrong with people these days?

·
Registered
627 Posts
In my line of work... you don't know how many times a week I say something like that. But... nothing I can do.

·
PostSkank
3,231 Posts
agreed. I hate that crap. And there are plenty of other people out there who feel the same way.

I hope the next story we see is about some protestors who stepped over the line getting the crud beaten out of them.

·
Don't call me a Newbie
397 Posts
GreenBird said:
Well not literally...
Oh, come on...some of us wouldn't mind helping. Some people just need a good thumping. :zbash:

·
11,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RoushTBirdNo1of6 said:
Oh, come on...some of us wouldn't mind helping. Some people just need a good thumping. :zbash:
Then your just sinking to their level. Better to convict them of a felony so they can't vote.

·
Don't call me a Newbie
397 Posts
GreenBird said:
Then your just sinking to their level. Better to convict them of a felony so they can't vote.
Yeah, I know. But you can always hope they give you an opportunity to lawfully exert a reasonable level of force to stop the felony in progress. That is still Legal in most places in America (with the possible exception of places like the Peoples Republics of Kalifornia, Taxachusets, DC and a few others)...and they STILL get convicted. :D

I am kinda suprised someone would attack someone with rocks in Vermont...that's the one State where Joe Citizen can pack heat without a permit. In light of that...throwing rocks ain't very bright at all, huh?

·
11,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Actually, VT is one of the most liberal states. First state to pass "Civil Union" AKA gay marriage. You can have a rifle or shotgun without a permit, but you need a permit to carry a handgun. You can in no way carry a concealed weapon. Liquor (15%+) is also controlled by the state. Any business MUST buy their liquor from the state, and grain alcohol is illegal to consume or serve in any way.

P.S. Montana is the most consevative state when it comes to gun control.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts