TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
nice!

we've been grilling it up here latley!!!
hell, even last friday at work, i brought an extra pit up, and grilled burgers and suasage for everyone!

·
Super Moderator
11,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nice!

we've been grilling it up here latley!!!
hell, even last friday at work, i brought an extra pit up, and grilled burgers and suasage for everyone!

Excellent. Dude, if we were neighbors, we'd own the whole block with the sweet aroma of 24/7 bbq'ing! :D

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
You've just made me really hungry at an inopportune time. lol

·
Registered
2,028 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That'll be one good breakfast. :tongue: ;)
it's for lunch....gonna wrap it all up in foil and some towels and stick it in an ice chest.

four more hours to go!

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Let me make the call to have the gulfstream warmed up :cool: lol
Just make sure you take some sauce, they think it's supposed to have tomato in it down there.... and they might try to tell you bbq is made of beef too. :zwall:

·
Super Moderator
10,392 Posts
Just make sure you take some sauce, they think it's supposed to have tomato in it down there.... and they might try to tell you bbq is made of beef too. :zwall:
Isn't BBQ sauce tomato-based? I get mine from the same relative that makes my 'shine, but I swear it's got tomato in it... :confused:

What else would bbq be made from?

Deer are too small, lol. And I ain't cleaning that many squirrels... :zsoapbox:

:rofl:

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
Isn't BBQ sauce tomato-based? I get mine from the same relative that makes my 'shine, but I swear it's got tomato in it... :confused:

What else would bbq be made from?

Deer are too small, lol. And I ain't cleaning that many squirrels... :zsoapbox:

:rofl:
According to the "Top 10 BBQ Sauce Recipes" listed here: http://bbq.about.com/od/barbecuesaucerecipes/tp/10barbecuesauce.htm

Seven out of ten are Ketchup-based, two are Mustard, and the last has neither!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts