TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chicks are helpless against It's powers

I bought a new couch a couple weeks ago. It arrived damaged. They finally brought me an undamaged new sofa, and a second lounge chair & ottoman

·
Super Moderator
11,918 Posts
So where are the babe's?

Pix or it didn't happen. :tongue:

Nice furniture, BTW.

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Looks great! Glad they got all that sorted out. The chicks are probably in the bedroom!

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
Is that a Texan flag? Are you from Texas or something ? :D Yeah so where is the sound system? All the girls I know like loud music haha nice place btw looks comfy.

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's an American flag that I bought a few years back for an extremely short lived waterfront rental house I lived in. I was actually moving out of the place the day Chris & amber bought my 95 bird. I hung it in the wall here because I was bored, it was all I had for that wall, and for the first 12 months I had absolutely zero furnature in this place, but lotsa wall decor, and on occasion bumper covers, hoods and other misc car parts in the living room.

The stereo is not pictured ;-) I'll throw some stereo pictures up, but the a/v is not yet impressive...it has been more so in the past, but I have been focused on furniture over all else this year, case in point, my bird is falling apart, I neglected it this year to work on other areas in my life.

·
3,868 Posts
That's an American flag that I bought a few years back for an extremely short lived waterfront rental house I lived in. I was actually moving out of the place the day Chris & amber bought my 95 bird. I hung it in the wall here because I was bored, it was all I had for that wall, and for the first 12 months I had absolutely zero furnature in this place, but lotsa wall decor, and on occasion bumper covers, hoods and other misc car parts in the living room.

The stereo is not pictured ;-) I'll throw some stereo pictures up, but the a/v is not yet impressive...it has been more so in the past, but I have been focused on furniture over all else this year, case in point, my bird is falling apart, I neglected it this year to work on other areas in my life.
Yeah Im happy with some old school house stuff that isnt modern nor fancy. I can shake something and that does me right.

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah Im happy with some old school house stuff that isnt modern nor fancy. I can shake something and that does me right.
Oh yeah, don't get wrong, when I lived in California I NEVER EVER would have bought anything that wasn't garage sale or craigslist, or otherwise second hand, in fact, that was the plan here...I didn't have any luck with deals on good used affordable stuff when I moved here. I figured I would have had the place fully furnished on very nice used stuff very quickly, and if I lived IN austin or any other large city, it would have been no problem, out here in the sticks, it seems to be nasty junk for top dollar.

Besides, for once I just wanted new stuff that was mine and nobody else's that I can hopefully hang onto for a long long long time. Buy nice stuff once, ya know? It really is a blessing, and I am extremely thankful.

·
Administrator
8,008 Posts
Besides, for once I just wanted new stuff that was mine and nobody else's that I can hopefully hang onto for a long. long long time. Buy nice stuff once, ya know?
It's called age Earl, the older we get the more we want nicer things! :thumbsup:

So where are the babe's?

Pix or it didn't happen. :tongue:
They left! :rofl: :uppoint:

Joe

·
̇
3,702 Posts
Those look comfy!!

But seriously..Your living room looks fine..For a 6o year old!

Lose the chairs and the coffee table..

Replace them with this..Trust me...Girls love these things!.. :D

You can thank me later..lol

Rayo..

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Yeah, if the right girl sees one of those^^^ after some refreshments, natural instincts will take over lol. The next party is at Earl's!!!!

·
3,868 Posts
Nice place but Im the kinda guy who just turns every room into shop space. I dont party at my own place LOL I go elsewhere and make a mess there haha. XD

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
If you wanna magnetize the babes to your place, need a real tv. that computer monitor you got for a tv just won't cut it....just sayin. Nice chairs though. :D

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If you wanna magnetize the babes to your place, need a real tv. that computer monitor you got for a tv just won't cut it....just sayin. Nice chairs though. :D
the tv was a Christmas gift, I'll get a bigger one and then I have another cool idea for this tv...more on that later.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
No offense intended, just about everything looks small to me these days. I picked up a new 60" plasma from craigslist for $700 new in the box, so I'm spoiled.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts