TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there has to be more guys from OK around here. I see T-Birds all the time around OKC/Edmond. Some modded some bone stock. Lets get something going around here. Monthly meet, bi-monthly meet, hell once a year would tickle me to death. I'd be willing to drive to Tulsa, Enid, Lawton, just to hook up w/ some T-Bird nuts and raise a little hell evey now and then.

Where are you guys located and what can we do at your location?? Track, dyno day, cook out, sit around and shoot the ****, anything!!

Dan

·
Registered
195 Posts
I'm in Enid, I'd be up for a get together but right now the only one of my Supercoupes that runs is having some power steering issues. I have a modded 35th that runs great but it's missing a front end right now.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm going to try and hit some salvage yards around here next month. Let me know what you're looking for and I'll keep an eye out. After next my works new shop is finished I might be able to paint it for you as well.

Dan

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well Godfather, I've been know to paint a thing our two in my time. Let me know when you get it running and I'll cut you a deal. I'm not fast, but I haven't had any complaints on the finished product.

Dan

·
Premium Member
1,244 Posts
Let me know when and where, I'm in Enid, willing to drive.

Pete

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
When would be a good time for everyone?? I just need a couples weeks lead time so I can get some time off of work.

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
I need to get my **** car running. I think the battery is dead but I haven't even started it in a couple of weeks.

I'd be up for something little. This is usually a busy time of the year for me. Whatever...

·
Premium Member
1,244 Posts
Just pick a time and a place.

Pete

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
FYI, test and tune at Thunder Valley is on Sunday afternoons until the track closes next month.

If I had a little more room, I'd consider having a cookout at my house. I'll look into it but don't count on it.

We could also meet up somewhere to eat out.

·
Premium Member
1,244 Posts
Wouldn't be a bad idea... if you were to go to Thunder Valley right now, density altitude would only be 230'!!!

Pete

·
Registered
195 Posts
I don't have ether of the coupes in good enough shape to make any passes at thunder valley but I could bring the 89 SHO, it's a little rough but it runs. Or I could bring the bike.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hmm.... too bad I won't have another Sunday off this season. The new front motor mount should be in the '89 SHO sometime tomorrow afternoon. Josh and I really need to see which of the 2 is quicker....

Oh.. and Pete.. you're a freakin' ninja. Josh and I kept tryin' to catch up to you the other night while we were out driving, but you kept disappearing.... then reappearing.... It was kinda creepy. lol

·
Premium Member
1,244 Posts
Haha, that's how I roll. Mostly, I just cruise around, get a milkshake or something, chill at Hastings for a minute or two and check out some books, crank up the stereo, maybe go rent a movie...sometimes, I'll even go to the driving range on base at midnight. That's what I typically do since the girl lives 1,100 miles away...I just roam to kill some time until it's time to call her.

Pete

·
Registered
414 Posts
Isn't there a huge swap meet in Chickasha around this time of year? That might be a good idea. Joe's BBQ is there and is beyond great.

I normally drive mine to work sometimes. Waynes with wife or just random running around. Never take it to any place with a bunch of other cars. Not risking dent damage...

·
Premium Member
1,244 Posts
Any updates on a weekend cruise? The weather's starting to get pretty sweet...

Pete

·
Registered
195 Posts
Any updates on a weekend cruise? The weather's starting to get pretty sweet...

Pete
Hey, I haven't seen you around in a long time. You still here in Enid? I'm up for a weekend cruise or something sometime.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts