TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Seriously follow the link to a pic and article about a guy who sexually molested a 16 year old boy. It sucks because I went to church with him when he became a youth minister I didnt like the church though so I started going to a methodist church, I was 14 around that time and as balls to the wall I was, I just dont see how a 16 yo could be taken advantage of. Josh ponder is his name and he was so weak and little and now he is fat but still how can you get molested at 16 like that. I feel the boy was exploring and then felt gross so he blew the whistle. Read the article the situation is horrible, and it makes me think more about who my 7 year old son goes places with because everyone trusted him, he was really nice and of course thats the way these sick people are. I feel for all the families involved especially his wife and kids. All I have to say is, why?

http://www.stopbaptistpredators.org/article08/joshua_neal_ponder.html

Sorry stupid my space

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
link's been disabled.

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
why you ask?

Maybe he's gay and in the church thats a no no. So you create a self hating closet gay who has a chance to score some young boy and bam there ya go. Just my guess

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
why you ask?

Maybe he's gay and in the church thats a no no. So you create a self hating closet gay who has a chance to score some young boy and bam there ya go. Just my guess
good point, but still there are so many men who would have been thrilled to be with him and he has to ruin his life like that, man, he is screwed for life literally and I seriously believe he has a sickness to have no self control like that. Being gay is not a sickness either alot of people cant help it, they were around woman too much and momma didnt say man up when the little boy was crying for a little scrape. They also try to not be gay alot they have kids get married and fight it cause they dont like it either but they just think they cant win but any way he had kids and a wife he should have just fessed up to being gay and started over, instead of messing with minor.

·
Banned
2,185 Posts
if that happened in canada, that would be called legal. as long as he agreed to engage in sexual activity. age of consent in canada is 14. so a sick 35 year old can legally go out with a 14 year old. the liberal government wont let us change that.

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
if that happened in canada, that would be called legal. as long as he agreed to engage in sexual activity. age of consent in canada is 14. so a sick 35 year old can legally go out with a 14 year old. the liberal government wont let us change that.
Or you can live here in the US where millions of tax $'s are used in case after case of stat. rape and fill up the legal system. Creating a huge money wasting effort. Why not let it be the old fashioned way where if the parents have a problem they can just shoot the man or women in question with no one getting in their business.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Or you can live here in the US where millions of tax $'s are used in case after case of stat. rape and fill up the legal system. Creating a huge money wasting effort. Why not let it be the old fashioned way where if the parents have a problem they can just shoot the man or women in question with no one getting in their business.
+1

Well said. Fact is, there are more sickos out there right now than you might have guessed. If you ever want a good scare, go look up the neighborhood you live in and check out who are the registered sex offenders living next to you. My previous landlord was a 4th degree sex offender. I never would have guessed with the white picket fence, nice couple mercedes and a loving wife with 3 daughters in college. We really live in a world of crap.

·
Banned
2,185 Posts
+2- give kids guns... teach them how to use them properly, and there wont be any pedophiles.
regardless of what any dumb liberal wants to tell you. kids know better than to kill someone- at least i had the common sense not to kill any of my friends.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts