1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Yeah never see 19500. Maybe 7500.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Very nice. Hard to tell if there's really a 32v in it. At first glance looks like the regular old 2v. Also kinda hard to believe he has over 35,000 in it for just upgrades... Maintainance included then yeah easy. Maybe he paid someone to do all the work for him :zdunno:

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
It says something about the vehicle description being listed on the tccoa website. Anyone know anything about that? The ad isn't very well-written. Car looks cool though

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
It says something about the vehicle description being listed on the tccoa website. Anyone know anything about that? The ad isn't very well-written. Car looks cool though
I for one have never saw it .

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
I don't mean to be the bearer of bad news, but in that pic of the engine bay, it looks like a supercharged 2v engine, not a 32v like he advertises.

Am I the only one that noticed that besides Patrick? I don't mean to be such a critic, it IS a nice vehicle, I'm just sayin'.....

And I definitely haven't seen it on this site, either.

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
I'm not an expert on V8's, it looks more like a 2v to me than a 4v.

If the seller really gets what he's asking, then it's more proof there's a sucker born every minute.

If I had built the car, I can see a few things I would've done different (like the tail lights for one)

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
That is a 2v motor no 4v there. Also the console is standard fare, no handbrake. Not sure what those seats are but again, not T-Bird. According to the description of the SVT car had Cobra wheels, thats got Saleens. Also the SVT car was supposed to be 96-97 car with a special gfx kit, 94-95 side mouldings and nose. That looks like a straight up 94 or 95 anniversary car that someone dropped an Allen onto, set of SC GFX and some seats and wheels, and 5-speed swapped, nothin more than that. Not that its not a sweet car, but in no way worth that kinda cash.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Also looks like 2V valve covers on it. Its kinda hard to see with the glare on the right side. If he took the pic more on an angle or 5 inches to the right i would be able to tell.

Still looks like a nice car.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
That is a 2v motor no 4v there. Also the console is standard fare, no handbrake. Not sure what those seats are but again, not T-Bird. According to the description of the SVT car had Cobra wheels, thats got Saleens. Also the SVT car was supposed to be 96-97 car with a special gfx kit, 94-95 side mouldings and nose. That looks like a straight up 94 or 95 anniversary car that someone dropped an Allen onto, set of SC GFX and some seats and wheels, and 5-speed swapped, nothin more than that. Not that its not a sweet car, but in no way worth that kinda cash.
^^x2!

Did they even make a Allen supercharger for the 4v?

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Isnt it the car featured on the main page of this website .. ???

·
Registered
527 Posts
dont know why its posted in sacramentos craigslist . no one out here will pay that for any kind of bird no matter what it look like..gurantee it wont be sold to a buyer out here. i have never saw that bird either, trust me i would notice that. all the birds out here are beat up as it can get. theres only a handfull of cool birds out here and most of them are close to stock, besides this sc that i see once in a great while It sound pretty damn mean. He might be on here had tccoa sticker on the window. bt yea i bet someone out here might offer him 8,000 at max

·
Super Moderator
11,929 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,929 Posts
I don't think he's the one selling the car. I think he sold it to someone else and they're the one currently selling the car.

Just a thought ... :zdunno:

Oh, and in the last comment in his gallery he was offering it for sale for $7,900 in September of last year.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts