TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This weekend!!!!

OK let do a little meet here in Havelock either Sat or Sunday, im nto to sure that the track will be open Sat to go to, so lets plan for a maybe a lunch or something somwhere, jsut to get together and meet, ill be bringing 2 tbird buddies(87) and (96 coug) that are pretty good guys. So lets do this i wanna meet some ppl.

Tyler

·
Registered
811 Posts
Right on! That sounds like a plan. I have a sh!tty feeling that the track will be closed or something due to the 20% chance of rain tomorrow. But any how, meeting will be tottally cool. I don't want to run it this weekend, because it's kind of acting funny. I need to flush the tranny and need some tires bad! We can roll on out to the track and see what's happening. Havelock sucks, the only place I consider eating is the El Cero Mexican Grill by Hardee's. Let's see who else wants to jump on board.

ray

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LMFAO

you know when i was thinking we should get to gether to eat I was thinking of that place!!!!!Its the one out towards the theater right? I have been craving that for awhile!!!!!!! Well its time for me to jet outta here.

Ohh by the way, someone will prolly have to give me jump when we leave!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
811 Posts
That's cool. I'll give you a call tonight and see what's up? DanQ might show up, if he does it will be a little later. I'll see what super6ter is doing.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Let's set a time, I'm thinking 1200 should be pretty good. I don't want to miss too much of the race. :D Let me know if this works.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds good im heading off to church, not sure that ill eb able to eat without the wife and kid but well see, lets make it 12:15-12:30 as church always runs late for some reason, ill call my buddies and ill try Josh. Are we meeting to eat or jsut to hang out for a bit? You can text message me the details as i prolly wont be able to get to the computer till later, www.vtext.com 419-367-7685

Tyler

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
actually lets met infront of eubanks/a&m body shop cross from taco bell.

Tyler

1 - 7 of 7 Posts