TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
... Over $50,000 invested ..... ....Built 305 cu.in...
Wahahahahahahahahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Wahahahahahahahaha

My side hurts!!!

Apparently very little of the $50,000 went into the engine!!! :leftright

·
Jedi Master
3,647 Posts
why is it that every time you find a car that someone tortured and then tries to sell it and say that they've invested a fortune on it??? there's no way, from what i can see, that he spend anything near $50,000, the seller just have just bought a real vette for that amount spent

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
mmmmm carbed 305 with 2.73 gears and fat rear tires!

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Wow; that is just disgusting! The sad part is that somebody actually worked to create that!

·
Registered
86 Posts
I look like someone :zpuke: one the right rear fender and took a sh*t on the left one ROFL.

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
haha.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Ok, I'll give him a little bit of credit for attempting something different, but then after all that goes with the biggest p.o.s. SBC he could find?

The car could be cool if finished up in the right hands. But I have a feeling those people wouldn't have anything to do with it.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Vette

W T F?................:rolleyes:

·
Registered
11 Posts
he must a used about $49,000 of it for dope! he has to be HIIIIIGH to think

anyone would take that POS off his hands!! :crazy:

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
or a tree.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Ok, I'll give him a little bit of credit for attempting something different, but then after all that goes with the biggest p.o.s. SBC he could find?

The car could be cool if finished up in the right hands. But I have a feeling those people wouldn't have anything to do with it.
With the right heads/cam and a few boltons a 305 can easily make 300hp but have no wheres near the tq a 350 would.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts