• Obsessed

Votes: 17 77.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...is a dork. I'm talking to him on Y! right now and he's complaining because he hasn't gotten any threads reply notice emails in half an hour. And according to him, he's "involved"... not "obsessed"

·
Registered
817 Posts
w00t for dorky dudes named thomas. it must go along with the name.

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
I vote for involved :)

YAY another thread to subscribe to.

edit: and elly likes men

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Edit? Don't be mad just cause you set yourself up for this one

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aaron_T said:
How about neither?
I start getting board at work when I ain't getting email notifications from various forums.
So get back to work! :tongue:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Obsessed...deffinately obsessed....

I've been browsing all day and now need to find something else to do. Work is boring right now. My boss has been out sick for the last 3 days.

And as far as "ghey"......I've wondered from time to time....I mean, just the way he carries himself ;) Ok not really...there really are to many Thomas' though....getting to be to man Frankie's too...

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
haha, I didn't think this thread would get this much response, awesome! Thomas so far you're obsessed, 9:4 :tongue: I r winnar!!

·
The Parts Guy
7,344 Posts
I vote for WEIRD. Heck, I find myself deleting half of the thread reply emails that I get, as I'm usually too swamped with emails from everyone that wants parts.

I guess maybe if I was REALLY REALLY bored, I'd be a little more like Thomas. :D

-Rod

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Rod, you don't have time to be bored. BTW, you get my request for parts?

·
The Parts Guy
7,344 Posts
Falcon5783 said:
Rod, you don't have time to be bored. BTW, you get my request for parts?
Uh oh, no, I don't think I did. Send me an email at [email protected] and let me know what you're looking for.

-Rod

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:aowned::uppoint: lol, sorry Rod, I saw opportunity and couldn't resist. All the requests I've asked you about you've responded to

·
Pedal Faster
2,658 Posts
All I know is, Thomas is way cooler since he ditched his ricer "every mod down to the spark plugs" signature :tongue:

·
The Parts Guy
7,344 Posts
Falcon5783 said:
:aowned::uppoint: lol, sorry Rod, I saw opportunity and couldn't resist. All the requests I've asked you about you've responded to
Jerk.
:D

-Rod

1 - 20 of 26 Posts