TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I work at a Ford dealer in carlisle, I'm not sure if you guys already know or not, but they put on a T-Bird show at the dealership the Friday of the show. Its free to come out and show your car, plus I think there's free food and drinks. I know they have some prizes for best looking car by decades or something like that. In at work, the GM, Gregg, said that its from 6-8 PM on friday. If you guys want to come down, just drop in friday night.

Not sure if you guys are interested or not, but just making it known. Plus, hey, I think there's free food involved :)

Thanks for looking, if anyone wants to come and needs directions, let me know. The dealership is only about 5-10 mins away from the fairgrounds, its right behind Lowes, and right next to I-81, if that helps out.

Thanks again,

Brandon

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Family Ford of Carlisle
170 York Road
Carlisle PA, 17013

There ya go,

Thinkin about coming up?

Brandon

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea, they kind of waited to the last minute. I asked about it around a month ago, and they still werent sure if they were doing it. I'll be sure to get more of a notice for you guys next year.

Brandon

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don't Expect To Win Anything At This Dealership, They Give The Trophies To The People Who Work There.

Elaborate please. I'm an employee and I dont know of anyone other than me who owns a T-Bird that works in there, and I doubt mine will win any show, no to mention that I dont take my car in.

·
TSTaCC President
885 Posts
I wish that I would of known about this. Things were soo hectic I didn't get to check the boards. All that i had time to do was prep the mark for showtime. Maybe next year though. I really want to see the circle track car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts