TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
i haven't done it, when i do mine or if i do i'm just going to weld it shut on my headers,u could do the same on ur manifolds

·
Registered
367 Posts
cut a peice of steel out the size of a penny put it on the hole and weld it

·
MaleWhore
2,640 Posts
You can also just buy a bolt and cut it to a decent length. Make sure to add some locktite.
+1...

did that on my kooks when i threw them on before i put the engine back in the car...works great!!!!!!

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what does deleting the egr do
I did it because my car will, hopefully, never see the road again and my valve was broke. So its either buy a new valve ($$$) or weld everything up (Free).

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just stopped being a puss, took button head bolts, dropped them in the holes and welded them up.

·
Registered
126 Posts
How much does it affect the gas millage??

·
Registered
789 Posts
I would think 'millage' would go up? How bad is it on emissions though? I assume it won't pass in most states?

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
I would think 'millage' would go up? How bad is it on emissions though? I assume it won't pass in most states?
It won't pass in ANY state. Some people get by with turning it off in computer, but it's pretty obvious when you open the hood.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Won't it also reduce IAT's significantly on an M90 application? Should be good on power. My EGR blows right into the plenum cover.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts