TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
found this in jegs catalog

4.6L Cobra engine and trans package.
[email protected],000rpm and 315ftlb of tq @4750rpm. This complete "Signature Series" engine/trans package is the same one used in the 2000 Mustang Cobra. Great for high tech street rods and custom built cars. Includes complete engine, from the dual 57mm throttle body to the oil pan. Premium Fuel required. Includes EEC-V computer, wiring, and air inlet components.
0G-839-AA Calibration code.

397-M-6001-C460 4.6L w/Trans.. $6,299.99

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
whoa 6gs?...thats alot...screw that..for a 2000 down payment i can get something that goes 0-60 in 5 flat stock!..

-Mike

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
If its the 2000 Cobra motor (Which was the Cobra that never came out) Then it's a five speed. 6 Speed came in the 03-04's

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
not bad if you got 6 grand to blow i guess. still gotta mod it after you buy it too or you'll be running 13's still, which can be done for much cheaper. i can think of better ways to spend 6 grand.

Frank

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
JustinH said:
i'd rather build my own n/a 4v, and put a built 4r70w behind it.
And I'm sure it could be done for less than 6K! I'd be very happy just to have a Mark VIII motor. LOL At this point an explorer motor would be a luxury!!

·
Like Titles Matter
2,129 Posts
I think the Newman price on this is about $5100, so once again this guy is an idiot.

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
ITHURTZ said:
mr and mr. i can kide behind glass and say what I want.
Uhh...what the heck is "kide"? You're an idiot when you try to put people down even.

Oh, and don't F with Kris, I've seen his arsenal. Fists are for people who don't understand guns.

·
Jedi Master
3,647 Posts
jordansypek said:
If its the 2000 Cobra motor (Which was the Cobra that never came out) Then it's a five speed. 6 Speed came in the 03-04's
right...the only cobra that came out in 2000 was the cobra R....hmmm, maybe this is the 5.4 DOHC w/6speed tranny.? :tongue:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts