TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought some new shoes for the 007. wheels are 2000 cobra r's. 18x9.5's.

but before i could even enjoy the set, two had to leave and go to weldcraft for widening. Yep 18x11's were in order to fit the tire i wanted to use.

rubber for the fronts is 265-35-18 Michelin PS2'S.

rubber for the rears are 315-30-18 Michelin PS2's.

comparison pic

family pic.

locking valve stem caps with lincoln star. very nice.

custom center caps should be here by the middle of the week

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
uh...WOW can't wait to see pics of them on the car!

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
looks awesome. when are they going on? what does it look like on the other side of the welds?

-John
thanks. hopefully i will test fit them this weekend. this pic is not of the same wheel but it is of a 94-95 cobra wheel i had widened in 2001. but the work is identical.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Beautiful!!! 35's/30's??!?? :rofl: Did the installer b!#@h when he put em on??!?
Yeah, bump for the photos installed on the car... Gonna look Great!!!! Congrats!!! :zbeer:

·
Registered
740 Posts
315's on the back??? Holy ***** that'll look sick......bumpity bump 4 pix!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Amen. I'm looking at 18's now, and the Proxes RA-1's I want to put on them are almost $400each for 275/45zr18, compared to just over $200ea for 275/35zr17.
Untill I have 14" brembos, there is absolutely no need for that cost to be incurred.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Beautiful!!! 35's/30's??!?? :rofl: Did the installer b!#@h when he put em on??!?
Yeah, bump for the photos installed on the car... Gonna look Great!!!! Congrats!!! :zbeer:
thanx, i didnt ***** too much. a friend of mine works at discount and he and i installed the 265-35's with no issues. when the 315-30's came in another friend and i had a few issues and the manger alil concrned, but they came out pretty good.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
315's on the back??? Holy ***** that'll look sick......bumpity bump 4 pix!
was hoping to have pics this weekend, but having some issues with the powder coating on the brakes i have for the car. and also waiting for the quick pins for the brake pads from steeda to come in. and also the longer studs and spacers from MaximumMotorsports. but will get 'em up soon.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Amen. I'm looking at 18's now, and the Proxes RA-1's I want to put on them are almost $400each for 275/45zr18, compared to just over $200ea for 275/35zr17.
Untill I have 14" brembos, there is absolutely no need for that cost to be incurred.
i know whatcha mean. these were 370 a piece for the fronts and 445 a tire for the rears. thats not including the free-replcement warranty i bought for them also. i looked at the Toyo's but they didnt offer a 315. and with the sizes i went with at 60mph my speedo should be off by not much. my actual will be like 60.4mph.

14" brembos would be nice, but i went with a cobra setup done by a vendor here, and they did a great job. so the wheel selection should compliment the brakes nicely.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts