TCCoA Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 172 Posts

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious, but this old phrase seems to ring more and more true for me as time goes by. lobird91, 66dvlbrd68, and big mike all know what I'm talkin about.

If you're an @ss and a half to a girl, she'll love you to her dying breath, but if you're nice, she'll walk all over you and rarely even give you a chance.

Seems to ring true for both girls and guys as well, cuz as I look back, nearly every girl I've actually wanted has been a total ***** and walked all over me and trashed me. Yet I still can't explain why i wanted em so bad.

So.....what do all you think? And why do some girls continually go for the jerks, whine about them not being able to find a nice guy, when there's been one chasin and basically beggin em for months?:confused: :confused: :confused:

Oh well, on a better note, I'm feeling better.

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And another point that drives me mad. Nearly every girl seems to love me to death as a brother type figure, which puts me in that annoying gray area known as "The Friend Zone". Which in turns spoils so much with classic catch phrases as "I don't want to risk messing up a good friendship", in addition to them using you as a crying shoulder, then going back out into the world and getting themselves hurt again, and once again, coming back for the shoulder.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Yea...ive been stuck in the freakin friend zone forever, i 2#%@# hate it...its the sole reason why i wanna revolutionize rocket technology...so i can build my own and go REALLY far away and never come back!! Ok so im a LIttLE crazy... :D

Greg

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They drive me totally insane. Women, ya can't live with em, ya can't kill em.:rolleyes:

And so why do they continue to go for the jerks, even when you tell em everything you feel and so on, and they still won't give you a chance? And the only thing to make all this sorta stuff worse is if the girl is so damn wishy washy! ARGH! Talk about trying to live in a fantasy world....:mad:

·
Registered
686 Posts
Yea It dont make no sense man... Ive tried so hard to figure it out...i dont think there is a reason...the only way to get girls is to be a jerk off and treat them like the scum that they are i guess :/

Greg

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Too bad I'm too old fashioned and my chivalrous beliefs about women are too for ingrained in me. I just can't be the jerk, which means my love life is pretty much damned to suck.:mad:

I'm lookin forward to hearin from Molly, Crystal, Laura, Liz, Tiffany, or some of our other female MN12ers...

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
I totally agree with this whole thread - girls seem to always want good guys but date jerks. And 99% of the desirable girls are either rich snobs or just a total ***** to everyone - sometimes it's a combination of the two.

And I'm in the "gray zone" with alot of girls, but I don't mind it with those because I can go to them for female advice and get their opinion about stuff. If I went to some of my guy friends for that, they'd tell me "just hit it and move on"

Also interested to see what other female TCCoA'ers have to say.

-Andy "Melon"

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
And 99% of the desirable girls are either rich snobs or just a total ***** to everyone - sometimes it's a combination of the two.
I have to disagree the moment i find a girl to be either they aren't desirable. just my .02$ Don't get me wrong i like a girl with a little attitude, it makes things interesting.

-Miller

·
8,239 Posts
After my latest breakup with a girl I was with for over a year, I find myself in the exact situation. I have alot of girls that are "friends" and that seems to be it. The age old question of "if I am friends with a girl can I make it more"; well my answer is probably 95 out of 100 times that answer will be no. If there isn't a certain element of mutual "lust" from the beginning, then you aren't going to get anywhere except friendship. Move on and it might be a good time to get the boys together for a few drinks at a different club that you usually don't go to. And for my take on "nice guys finish last" this is true only to a point. The jerks I see usually have bimbo blondes on their arm, sure they look good but I need somebody to talk to that isn't a "box of rocks". So, I envy them for about one second, then realize how many smart girls are out there that like nice guys like myself.

JH

·
motor city poster
2,029 Posts
It almost seems like if there is a girl u want and u cant have her... then it makes you want her even more? so i guess if ur kinda mean or along those lines then maybe it will be the other way?

I dunno what to tell ya, Im only 16.

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
i think the older we get, the more we figure out....in the words of one of my friends, there is a difference between a "girl" and a woman. I think you get my drift..women are the total "package". Another quote for ya.....seen Back to the Futurre....Doc says he is going to "figure out the great mystery of the univsere"...women.

joseph

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
Just get you a fat, ugly woman. You don't have to worry about the attitude, because they are happy to have you, and you don't have to worry about them cheating, heck, who would want them?:D :D

Just kidding, but that's the way life goes, normally guys and girls who are jerks are confident in themselves, and women are attracted to that. The same goes with men, unless you are lucky enough to find a beauty that doesn't know she is.

·
Boom.
5,238 Posts
miller1995 said:

I have to disagree the moment i find a girl to be either they aren't desirable. just my .02$ Don't get me wrong i like a girl with a little attitude, it makes things interesting.

-Miller
Yep, me too. Whenever I notice either of those qualities it turns me off right away. They may be hot but there is more to what I want than just that.

Looking for the right one sure does suck though...I go to school with over 25,000 girls and I haven't met anyone yet. Maybe I need to get out more, or maybe it's just not my time yet...<sigh>...I really do hate this crap!

Also I, much like AverageJoe yet again, have my concepts of being polite and chivalrous ingrained in me pretty deep (which isn't a bad thing), which are concepts that don't seem to be as appreciated as they should IMO.

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
Rich95XR7 said:
Just get you a fat, ugly woman. You don't have to worry about the attitude, because they are happy to have you, and you don't have to worry about them cheating, heck, who would want them?:D :D

Just kidding, but that's the way life goes, normally guys and girls who are jerks are confident in themselves, and women are attracted to that. The same goes with men, unless you are lucky enough to find a beauty that doesn't know she is.

its the whole "game" persona....sometimes you just get lucky though....BTW, i just saw my thread count..700, i have no life, 4 classes, a 70 miles RT daily commute and 40 hours a week, i love this stuff its just so much fun;)

joseph

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Girlish romantic notions and fickleness are the obstacles I have encountered.
Most women will not fault me or think I'm a jerk, if, in a private moment, I just kiss them. We could be talking about anything, the weather, cars, a movie, her new hair style, ect. ..... then.... out of the blue... I kiss her.
Again, most women take it as a compliment.
If I let too much time go by, then I find myself in that gray zone.
That usually takes care of the girlish romantic notions for the most part.
The fickleness ..... that's something else :bangwall:

1 - 20 of 172 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.