TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at these rims (18x7.5, 45mm offset) and just wanted to get some opinions on them for my 94 bird.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I think those'll look great. A nice, classic style with some awesome looking updating. It'll also be nice not to have what everybody else is running on their 'Bird! (...but are you sure they come in the right bolt pattern??)
Go for it! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
106 Posts
not bad looking if they balance them right. When they did my cuda they didn't do it right and wanted to charge me to redo them. I said do it right the first time jerk off.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ChampagneTastes said:
(...but are you sure they come in the right bolt pattern??)
Go for it! :thumbsup:
5x108 pattern with a +45mm offset. I talked to the guy at Discount Tire (ha) and he said that I shouldn't have any problems with vibration with a +6mm offset. I don't know how true that is, he seemed like a newbie. I would think there would be vibration probs, but I don't know, never tried it before.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Style is obviously a personal thing, but my son who has a Fine Arts degree and is also a gearhead says that wheels with thin spokes like the one above don't look good on a car as big as an MN12. He convinced me to go with a "stronger looking" design for my '97.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts