TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Resident drifter
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is what I currently have laying around. Make me an offer on anything. I need to get rid of this stuff.

MSW Type 16 17x8 5x4.25
Not sure of the offset on these but they fit comfortably, no rubs.
Wheels come with hub rings
They have a few minor dings but in over all good shape 8.5 out of 10
$275

Primax wheels
17x7.5x4.25 5x4.5 dual pattern
Not sure of the offset on these either, but they also fit easily with no rubs.
No tires.
One wheel has damage from road debris as pictured. Other wheels are in fair shape. Overall 6 out of 10.
$120

Front and rear hubs with ARP Lancer EVO VIII Studs. 5x4.25
Bearings felt brand new when I took them off, only removed for Mustang hub swap. Will come with open end lug nuts. 12mm
$100

Brand new stock mustang studs 1/2-20
pressed out of new hubs to install longer studs
$10

Stock rear calipers with KVR pads.
Pads still have plenty of life. Also has banjo connector for -3 brake line. I will also include a bag of random caliper rebuild parts I had laying around.
$40

Urethane Diff carrier bushings
Pending

LX airbag
$40

97 Front timing chain cover painted engine silver and clear coated
$50

Brand new stock timing gear parts
$10

Brand new C&L mass air sensor housing 76mm
$100

Thunderbird alternator underdrive pulley and spacer. I have a mustang alternator on my car now, so this doesn't fit.
$10

Mustang ten spline clutch and 6 bolt nodular iron flywheel. Removed this from the car to install an Exedy twin disk. Friction disk has almost no wear, and flywheel looks very good. Perfect for a budget T-45 build.
$70

Brand new Mustang high volume oil pump. I took this out of the box to mock up during my engine build and it did not fit with my Thunderbird oil pan.
$60

New urethane shock bump stops
$5

New wheel lock nuts
$10

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
What vintage is that timing cover? I am looking for a 94/95 cover for my explorer motor. I might also be interested in the LCA bolts.

-Bryan

·
Resident drifter
649 Posts
What vintage is that timing cover? I am looking for a 94/95 cover for my explorer motor. I might also be interested in the LCA bolts.

-Bryan
It's a 97 cover. Sorry I forgot there was a difference.

I'm interested in taking these off your hands! :) Shipping to 02038.

Joe
sorry, they are pending sale

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
Could you weigh one of those Primax wheels for me? I'm interested!

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
PM sent on the plenum

·
Resident drifter
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Could you weigh one of those Primax wheels for me? I'm interested!
I weighed it with a bathroom scale and came up with 41.2lbs with 215/50 tire. I believe this scale to be 4% high though so 39.6 is probably more accurate.

·
Resident drifter
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
shipping for the saleen replicas to 92154?
Using the Fed Ex and UPS shipping calculators it looks like its going to be over $200 just in shipping and I'll still have to get boxes and packing materials. Not sure if its going to be worth that to you. I can stop by one of the stores tomorrow and get a more exact quote if you would like.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Using the Fed Ex and UPS shipping calculators it looks like its going to be over $200 just in shipping and I'll still have to get boxes and packing materials. Not sure if its going to be worth that to you. I can stop by one of the stores tomorrow and get a more exact quote if you would like.
damn il just wait to get them off SCP unless we can work a deal. Let me know what it would be if you can

·
Registered
203 Posts
I'll take those Mark VIII LCA bolts!

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
I weighed it with a bathroom scale and came up with 41.2lbs with 215/50 tire. I believe this scale to be 4% high though so 39.6 is probably more accurate.
Thanks for checking that for me! To get a more accurate reading with my bathroom scales, I weigh myself then I weigh myself holding the rim.

I weighed just the 10 blade rims from my Mark VIII (without tire) and they weigh 19 pounds even. I am looking for a rim closer to 10-13 lbs - today I'm actually going to the boneyard to check some from a Lincoln LS, some Tauruses and Windstars.

·
Resident drifter
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Updated. Reduced prices again. I just need this stuff gone, make me an offer. Last chance before I throw it all on ebay to get rid of it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts