TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wrecked my Ford Focus...rendering the car forever screwed up....So hopefully those two "at fault accident" points will come off my driving record now :D I hope.

Here's something funny from that week in that month in that year

Anybody want italian food?

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
DMcBrideBoston said:
Three years...lucky....our "accidents" stay on for 6 years. I just had a 6 point one come off that happened in 1999.

Good Luck

Dave
me too. dropped from a step 21 to a step 14 and got the 6 years of driving experience all in one year. premium on my cobra dropped from about $4600 to $2100. cheapest insurance i've ever paid. probably would be like $900 if i still had the thunderbird, lol.

Frank

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
frank its one thing to pay high insurance, its another thing to own a late model mustang gt or cobra under the age of 30 ! with a CLEAN record when i tried to buy a buillit a few years back, it was like 2,500 -2700 a year !

·
8,239 Posts
jeez, i just got a stupid lane change violation off my record, back when i was driving the green tbird around niagara falls with writing all over the windows from the track the night before.

·
Registered
825 Posts
iheard of a girl who was told to check her oil every time she got gas cuase it was a high mileage blazer so she filled it and then it was unning funny so he boyfriend went to change the oil 12qts she filled it right to the top of the dip stick through the dip stick

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
jezz, lucky she didnt lock the motor up from all the liquid

·
Registered
497 Posts
What are the "points" you are speaking of and how can I check mine?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts