1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Wtf

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
13k? Guy lost his mind/marbles.. Whatever he has rollin around in there anyhow lol

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think he lost his sense of style before he lost his marbles. To each their own, but this disgustingly nauseating and to think how much money was put into it.:eek:

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
It looks like something Batman would drive.

·
Registered
400 Posts
"Sir, take this check. Write any number you want, and I will pay it" - Peter Griffin

You have to admit, that thing took some engineering...Too bad it's ugly as H3LL! $13000? Are you kidding me? The only thing that looks good on that car is the front clip, and we all know why...:headbang:

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
^ that one actually looks decent..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Really?!

What is the point in buying one car to turn around and make it look like another car? Why didn't you just buy a mustang to begin with? And honestly...a mustang would have looked better...man, just saying those words left a sour taste on my tongue...I wouldn't take a mustang AND 10 grand for my tbird..

·
Registered
463 Posts
What is the point in buying one car to turn around and make it look like another car? Why didn't you just buy a mustang to begin with? And honestly...a mustang would have looked better...man, just saying those words left a sour taste on my tongue...I wouldn't take a mustang AND 10 grand for my tbird..
It's not his car, he was just posting to make fun of it. If you looked above the picture, you would have seen the smiley face vomiting.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts