TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
ok heres a question... why are you selling them.. you dont need any more money:rolleyes: lmao jk at least i would say you should give them away especially with that '07-08' roush 427 sittin there....lol

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
Curious as to why the picture of the T-Bird you posted in the ad has painted Cobra R's and not the chrome Bullits?

-Melon

·
Registered
373 Posts
Curious as to why the picture of the T-Bird you posted in the ad has painted Cobra R's and not the chrome Bullits?

-Melon
Maybe just as an example of the same tire & wheel size and keep that fresh crisp & clean out of the box look for the bullit wheels. Sweet wheels by the way.

·
Registered
601 Posts
How much are you looking to get for these? I could pick them up same day

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok fellas here is my site www.putfile.com/gas6999

pictures of race cars, thunderbird, 56 ford crown vic (project), dune buggy, roush 427 r, and some other pics.

the pic of the tbird in the auction is the same size wheel. these are 9" wide wheels with the correct offset.

i am selling these rims because i am putting air ride back on my bird. i think they are going to be too wide to tuck when i am layin body. plus i am going to have to do some cutting so i would rather cut for dubs.

RodeoJoe: the 73 mach one is in rough shape. it has been restored about 17 years ago and it is in need of another resto. it has been in my garage since the four hurricanes hit florida in 04. it has a 351c with major engine work. made 522hp on the engine dyno when we build it quite a few years back.

thanks george

1 - 12 of 12 Posts