TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did I forget the Cougar part?

Yep, I did. So did whoever puts the car of the day up there. There's only ONE Cougar on the first page of that forum.

C'mon, I know there are probably more Bird owners than Cat owners here, but let's share the love a bit huh?

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
uh no, the cougar has more of a luxo car look to it and is a sleeper .

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Did I forget the Cougar part?

Yep, I did. So did whoever puts the car of the day up there. There's only ONE Cougar on the first page of that forum.

C'mon, I know there are probably more Bird owners than Cat owners here, but let's share the love a bit huh?
Here's a brilliant idea. Try submitting a cougar *ghasp* instead of just crying.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
:D

I mean seriously, as long as it's not a low quality pic, multiple color body panels, taped together, all beat up etc, and doesn't have someone posing with it, it'll get on the front page. It's not my fault Cougar people don't submit as many pictures as Tbirds, and guess what tomorrow just happens to be one of two cougars out of 28 t-birds in the frontpage inbox. If I really wanted to be an ass I'd switch it out for a bird, but like 95badbird said, I really don't care if it's a cougar/bird/mark8 fox/mn12/fn10/big arsed classic boat...

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
does work in progress count sd, ie primered hood and bumpers on a solid color body?

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
I really don't care if it's a cougar/bird/mark8 fox/mn12/fn10/big arsed classic boat...
Ooooooooooo I may have something for that.... Oh way, you're still talking cars, aren't you? :tongue: :thumbsup: :D

But like he said, he can't post them if he doesn't get the input. :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
does work in progress count sd, ie primered hood and bumpers on a solid color body?
I don't mind them, but keep in mind I can't put it on the front page because people are going to rip it to shreds and whine about it. Unless it's a minor color difference that they aren't going to notice.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice Cat pic up there!

I guess I touched a nerve, my original post was just a bit of a chain jerker, not me being all pissed off or upset. Maybe should have used some smileys :rolleyes:?

Yeah it's all good SD, I know you're in charge of the pic of the day, and you've done good by me anyways by having it up there once :thumbsup:.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
What you need to do is get the other cougar owners off their ass and send in more pics. That or take some more of your own and submit them. ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts