1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Cougar Pilot
3,443 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
I don't like them either...

but there's a 1989 Thunderbird SC patrol car rolling around my hometown. It was confiscated from a drug bust, and the DARE cop got it... it came equipped with 2 subs, a CD player, and a 5 speed.

The guy was really cool.. he was usually up at our high school to make sure things would be fine all the time. A buddy of mine in a 1988 Trans Am was leaving, and he rolled up next to him in his SC... asked him if it was fast... yep, but he wasn't dumb enough to race him.

Hehe.. I went up and talked to him about it once, complimented on it's nice new paint job.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Nobody likes cops here, eh :D?

Nice looking car - but why a Tbird as a law vehicle? They aren't any more efficient on gas, have less safety in a crash than a Vic/Caprice (frames), can't transport anybody in the back seat, and they sure aren't that much faster than a Vic/Caprice either.

Unless it's a confiscated unit - it confuses me as to why they'd buy one. Other than that, it's a fine looking car :).

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Don't like cops. Especially when they pull me over for nothing. I didn't have any drugs, and the other 2 times I had my foglights only, and they're 55 wt. what's the big deal? Still haven't gotten a ticket.

·
Registered
488 Posts
my dads a cop

and i still dont like them. they all have problems with me cuz im a teenager. they get in your face and yell even if im not really doin anythin wrong.

my dads awesome though. he is a great policeman and a really cool guy. and some of his cop friends are cool too. although i don like em either, they have pretty tough jobs and you shouldnt hate on them too much. they do alot for your community and put their lives on the line EVERY SINGLE DAY. plus they work 12 hour shifts. that must suk.

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
i have no problems with cops... they are just doing their jobs... cops are people, its no different when someone spits in your burger, than a cop writing you a ticket (for something you more than likely deserve) just imagine if there was no cops, imagine all the hit and runs and crap that people would get away with... i have respect for anyone that saves peoples lives.... i used to be on that whole f the pigs thing... till i had a few good experiences with police officers... ive gotten more help from cops than i have gotten tickets and harrassment... it all evens out... cops are good people, i wouldn't want their job...

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I was working a few months ago in a little crap town outside Chicago called montgomery and they have a 93 5.0 DARE T-Bird.Nice car all decked out with a wing and GFX.Factory wheels still but it was a good lookin car except it was DARE.Only Bird cop car I ever saw.Oh well have fun guys. Jim

·
Boost Happy
1,971 Posts
i didt say i hate cops i dont like the as* hole ones that pull me over for nothing , every time i take the bird out i have to be scared that they will pull me over for some reason , they have gave me all kind of tickeds , when i am driveing other cars they dont bother , let me tell u2 reason thaT they last pulled me over for one becouse i was doing 33 and it was 35 , and i told him ur behind me if i punch it i will pass 35 so i am slowly takeing it there and then he started bugging about the tint , another one pulled me over caz i have a chain around my lichence plate and said couldt see the little tag , another one b4 i put the bird in the garage pulled me over and asked me where do i get the money to put in my bird and searched my whole car for drugs , thouse kind of cops i really hate , and i know cops that r cool that i have raced caz i know em and haved bothered me . and i do appreciate the job they do , but now when they pull me over caz they dont have anything to do.
Jurgen

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
MercCougarXR7 said:
Unless it's a confiscated unit - it confuses me as to why they'd buy one. Other than that, it's a fine looking car :).
More room in the front, better handling, it is safer (double 5 star rated) and costs less.

·
Automatic Weapon
1,219 Posts
Don't like cops?

Yeah, I hate all those that protect and serve my community too.

I can't stand it when people choose to take a local job that requires the continual use of a BULLET PROOF VEST just so I can drive down the road in relative safety knowing someone is out there looking out for me.

It's a shame people put their lives on the line everytime they put their hat on, just to keep the drunks off the roads so they don't run into me.

What kind of person would do that?

Someone who deserves your respect.

Two words for those who don't like cops:

GROW UP

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.